has your team competed?

• yea

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • no

Votes: 250 87.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
didnt cheer command beat GBE at this competition :(
if im not mistaken i think i saw that on the jamfest rankings??

yep, GBE got 2nd. I seen Heat Athletics were there also, I wanna see the video.
me too i havent seen heats routine this year yet, i know i will see them at one of or competitions im just to anxious. i cant wait to see GBE this year at our first competition!!

Thoughts on why GBE was 2nd when cheer command dropped and I think other than that were pretty close on execution?

Thoughts on why GBE was 2nd when cheer command dropped and I think other than that were pretty close on execution?
i thought the same!!! i think it was because cheer commands quanity score was might have been higher, i dont know, and GBE did have a bobble too
although i am totally routing for GBE all the way!!

i thought the same!!! i think it was because cheer commands quanity score was might have been higher, i dont know, and GBE did have a bobble too
although i am totally routing for GBE all the way!!

But also GBE had 5 baskets and CC only had 4?

I'm thinking it's because Green Bay had TONS of deductions. After watching the video I didn't see as many as I did when I watched it live, but they had a lot of touchdowns. I stopped counting after I reached like 10 =\ (They may not have all been touchdowns, but that's what it looked like live. And who knows if they were even deducted for them or not). Realistically Green Bay didn't hold anything back (Props to them!) and when they hit, they will be unstoppable.

Im sure gbes tumbling execution was low. I saw a video of heat and they had a lot of tumbling issues nut a very nice routine!
Cc is good. Im not shocked they got first.
Hahaha!! I thought you were saying the routine was not very nice...it really reads but a very nice routine! I was like DANG!!! I wish some one got a vid of the routine. I'm anxious to see it as they usually are pretty good. GBE looked really good but I tend to miss tumbling issues when watching it on video.

Back