Music Songs in Cheer Music.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Songs in Cheer Music

CEA Senior Elite: Running tumbling "waited for you, you're my eternal flame, I really want you to stay cuz you're my one and only desire, don't you ever leave my side" (probably not the correct lyrics)

Someone on the old board posted it was a Da Buzz song. But which one!? I can't figure this out and it's driving me bananas.

Songs in Cheer Music

Beth for being world's best moderator you should've seen this exact thread already exists. ;)

Merge time.

Songs in Cheer Music

TealFan said:
CEA Senior Elite: Running tumbling "waited for you, you're my eternal flame, I really want you to stay cuz you're my one and only desire, don't you ever leave my side" (probably not the correct lyrics)

Someone on the old board posted it was a Da Buzz song. But which one!? I can't figure this out and it's driving me bananas.

Da Buzz "Don't You Ever Leave Me."

Cheer Athletics Panthers 2010
the song that starts after it says
"presenting your panthers back once again reclaiming the world so let's begin"

its something about "the world is ours" ??

FIERCEnFAMOUSone said:
Show Me - Soda Club =]
do ya know a link where i cud download this song. . . im thinking of making a jumps section mix for this song. . .

what is CALI COED's

2nd half of stunt song? the moment theyre doing transitions to hitting their scorps? [girl singing]

and their dance song?

[AMerican Grand version]

ShoWStoppeR said:
what does rockstar cheer dance to?
(woops forgot the team) the killers

the first part is "good Vibrations" by Marky Mark. the second part is just a voiceover.

j3r4h said:
what is CALI COED's

2nd half of stunt song? the moment theyre doing transitions to hitting their scorps? [girl singing]

and their dance song?

[AMerican Grand version]

do you have a video that you can hear their music clearly? if yes, i can help ya! :)

Back