Music Songs in Cheer Music.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone know the dance song for CEA Raleigh Large Senior 3? Sorry for not posting the mix or the routine, I only have it Cheersport.tv ...

Hey, I´m searching special artists in cheer music. Anyone know if there is music with AC/DC, Linkin Park, Eminem, Backstreet Boys or Spice Girls? Links would be great, but even a hind where i have to look would be nice. Thanks :)

BIG HELP NEEDED
Can someone tell me about the song which ALLSTAR REVOLUTION used in their tumbling and PCM Mysterious used for their dance (both WORLDS mix). I can get the lyrics (sort of) but nothing's coming out.
PLEASE ???? :(

Need another round of help with these songs

1. "come on baby let's get away Let's save our troubles for another day Come go with me we've got it made Let me take you on an escapade"
- MD Twisters Reign WORLDS 2012 (1:08)
(I know originally it's a janet jackson song and kat graham made a mash-up but the voice doesn't match)

2. "Haters in the crowd, I see you watching us . . ."
- ICE Lightning WORLDS 2012 (1:35)

First part of pyramid of CALI SENIOR ELITE 2011 Mix (First one released by JR) "We're worlds apart, I will miss you"

0:38??
ANyone?? Huhuhu, im loading this thread with requests . .
Really sorry, this is the only place i trust to have the answers . . .

I know for a fact that CA Panthers dance music(2011/2012) is an actual song that says "what's the tea" and "10s across board" I absolutely can not find it... Would someone be willing to help me?

Back