All-Star Soooooo....medium Coed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cali has an alright team for now.. Come worlds they will be stacked. They have Small, Medium, and Large Coed this year.
Where have you seen moed? Cali so far has 6 world teams. The talent is well spread out and not just concentrated on one team.

Where have you seen moed? Cali so far has 6 world teams. The talent is well spread out and not just concentrated on one team.
I would think though that because of its location it would not be as easy to divide the talent from down south, even though I know that many nor cal kids used to drive down but now they are on moed right?

I would think though that because of its location it would not be as easy to divide the talent from down south, even though I know that many nor cal kids used to drive down but now they are on moed right?
That is correct. There was three who used to drive down to Camarillo just to be on Smoed. IMO it payed off thought NCA champs and silver at worlds.

That is correct. There was three who used to drive down to Camarillo just to be on Smoed. IMO it payed off thought NCA champs and silver at worlds.
Oh I agree! I bet those three also have helped alot of the new moed kids learn the cali way with things, its good though that they don't have to drive so far anymore !

Back