All-Star Spirit Of Hope 2013 Password?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 21, 2010
Does anyone have the password to look at the schedule and want to send it to me? I will be forever grateful! :D Thank you! <3

Spirit of Hope doesn't allow anyone to give out the password. I don't believe you're going to have someone who is willing to post it...

What magic cheer gym is competing at this comp that they think its that much of a "Thing" to have their schedule password protected?! Thats stupid....

umpteen years ago when they stopped posting schedule openly. The owner had posted an explanation the following year on why performance schedule would be password protected. He felt parents were putting too much pressure on athletes based on how many and what team they were competing against.:eek:

silly. and now they get free press and hype because it is password protected. brilliant.

umpteen years ago when they stopped posting schedule openly. The owner had posted an explanation the following year on why performance schedule would be password protected. He felt parents were putting too much pressure on athletes based on how many and what team they were competing against.:eek:

Geez, I just want to know if I need to stay Sunday night.

I honestly think they just want the parents to buy the package that comes with the event schedule. we had no choice last year, so my mom got it. I can't go without a schedule at a competition. Like, I understand this is a charity competition, but parents still have admission fees, so let them access the schedule. I don't get it.

If you are attending the competition, your coach would be the one to ask anyway..... I can't imagine anyone would post the password on here even in a PM..... If your not there, there will be many Tweeting and Posting on here as well, I would imagine... Those of us who live in this area, are a Frantic right now as we just had a Major Snowstorm!!!! I think we received 37 flakes of snow, and the town is on an Emergency Shutdown!!!!! No Bread, MIlk or toilet Paper at any of the grocery stores................ Just tryin to be Silly!!!!!:fro:

Back