All-Star Spirit Sports- Duel In The Desert /palm Springs 1/31/15 - 2/1/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What time do awards usually end? Also can you bring food inside the convention center? I know most say no but they don't really check, does this comp check?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last couple of years, it seems the Super Bowl was still on by the time we left. Because I listened to it in the car. lol That was level 1. Until we see a schedule, we won't know our awards time.

If I remember right, they don't check the bags there. I usually have food in my purse.

ok this is a random question for someone who lives in the area..looking for a hair salon while we are out there that knows how to do amazing blow outs for a child with mixed (semi relaxed) hair.

ok this is a random question for someone who lives in the area..looking for a hair salon while we are out there that knows how to do amazing blow outs for a child with mixed (semi relaxed) hair.
I am not sure anyone (cheer families) live in Palm Springs itself---

DVAS is a gym out there, maybe they have a facebook page and you can ask them? There's another gym out there and they are really nice people ugh I can't remember the name, if I remember I'll post it

Haven't seen a bid declaration for this comp yet. Any info out there as to how the bids will be distributed? Lots of international teams this year.

Back