DSE
PCM
CALI

Sm Coed
DSE
PCM
CALI
CJA? Or are they Med?

Does PCM have more than one small coed team? According to their website, Mysterious will be at ATC Championship of the Stars up in Washington that same weekend.

We have a Spirit Sports event this weekend and they did post the OOA early this morning, so you should see yours the week of the comp - hopefully sooner since it is a bid comp. I think the links were on their twitter and facebook pages. Good luck West Coast!

Does PCM have more than one small coed team? According to their website, Mysterious will be at ATC Championship of the Stars up in Washington that same weekend.

they only have one, I believe both were tentative at one point

They sent the coaches the schedule for the spirit sports competition we are going to this weekend like a month ago. Spirit sports is good with getting everything to the coaches early.

cali
cf
oc all stars
dse
usa starz
desert elite mavericks
Arizona fusion
pcm
American
az thunder
all star elite
az all stars
black diamonds
cali coast
cyc
cheer sd
chaos elite
CJA
cat academy
ca shine
desert devils
dreamtyme
flip force
fusion elite
intensity
la dream
mac all stars
magnitude
perfect storm
starlite
surge
universal sonics
vca

theres others but idk everyone off the top of my head
is scv attending?

They sent the coaches the schedule for the spirit sports competition we are going to this weekend like a month ago. Spirit sports is good with getting everything to the coaches early.
can you let us know what time Junior coed 5 division starts?

can you let us know what time Junior coed 5 division starts?

Im not going to the one in Palm Springs. We are going to the spirit sports comp in Worcester, MA this weekend. I was just saying that Spirit Sports is good with getting everything to the coaches early.

This is usually a big Worlds Bid Comp, I'm wondering if it's gonna be smaller than usual, with no teams list avail. No bid predictions....boo

This is usually a big Worlds Bid Comp, I'm wondering if it's gonna be smaller than usual, with no teams list avail. No bid predictions....boo

Their website seems like it's still under construction and it's been like that since last season [emoji35] hope they get it together soon! Wonder what time awards will be done Sunday...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back