All-Star Spirit Sports Duel Of Desert 1/30-1/31 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I didn't get a chance to look at pictures at the comp, does anyone know if I can view them online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why must people sit in the middle of the halls and set their backpacks everywhere!! I'm sorry if your meeting room isn't big enough for your mega gym but it's very annoying when I'm trying to walk trough the hall and I asked kindly for you to move and you just ignore.
I only ask once after that I may/or may not step on you or your stuff.[emoji51]
I get that sometimes parents aren't allowed in the meeting rooms or the room is too small for the many teams in certain gyms but why not sit against the wall?
Another thing that annoyed me[emoji23][emoji23] why did I see teams practicing inside. They had a designated room for warm up and they also had a huge grass area in the back where teams could practice. No need for Susie and her team to be practicing and knock my precious drink of my hand [emoji849]

I saw oblivious parents walking through the middle of teams trying to practice out on the grass. One lady just about got decapitated by a sharp arm motion [emoji23][emoji23] The look on her face was priceless!

I saw oblivious parents walking through the middle of teams trying to practice out on the grass. One lady just about got decapitated by a sharp arm motion [emoji23][emoji23] The look on her face was priceless!

She is brave trying to walk trough the grass area with the teams out there practicing, ok maybe NOT brave [emoji848] I have another word in mind but this isn't the 18+ thread so I'll be nice [emoji51]

She is brave trying to walk trough the grass area with the teams out there practicing, ok maybe NOT brave [emoji848] I have another word in mind but this isn't the 18+ thread so I'll be nice [emoji51]

I just shook my head and laughed at her! The grass area is the best place to just sit and people watch. Almost as entertaining as the competition itself.

On Sunday all those teams took it inside to practice because of the rain, impeding my progress to get a Bloody Mary at the hotel!

Why must people sit in the middle of the halls and set their backpacks everywhere!! I'm sorry if your meeting room isn't big enough for your mega gym but it's very annoying when I'm trying to walk trough the hall and I asked kindly for you to move and you just ignore.
I only ask once after that I may/or may not step on you or your stuff.[emoji51]
I get that sometimes parents aren't allowed in the meeting rooms or the room is too small for the many teams in certain gyms but why not sit against the wall?Another thing that annoyed me[emoji23][emoji23] why did I see teams practicing inside. They had a designated room for warm up and they also had a huge grass area in the back where teams could practice. No need for Susie and her team to be practicing and knock my precious drink of my hand [emoji849]

We were told by our gym, that in absolutely no circumstances were we allowed to be sitting in the hallways. That there would be deductions for gyms who did this. This clearly was not enforced. It was very frustrating to be blocked by so many parents and athletes in the halls and in the pass through rooms (sitting there eating, doing makeup, curling hair...). I'm looking at one gym with a big side eye after this weekend.

On Sunday all those teams took it inside to practice because of the rain, impeding my progress to get a Bloody Mary at the hotel!

Bloody Mary's yummy! What ever happened to the warm up room? [emoji51][emoji12]

Latest posts

Back