All-Star Sr Elite Exhibition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

love the new dance so excited to see them at worlds!:)
i hope maddie's knee gets better!

Jumps were pretty bad. Why do they only throw 7 baskets?

PEOPLE NEED TO STAY OFF THE FLOOR. RUNNING ACROSS THE FLOOR DURING RUNNING TUMBLING?! LIKE WHO ARE YOU?

LOVE everything about this!!! especially all the different formations....and the musicccc just love how its all voice overs

Jumps were pretty bad. Why do they only throw 7 baskets?

PEOPLE NEED TO STAY OFF THE FLOOR. RUNNING ACROSS THE FLOOR DURING RUNNING TUMBLING?! LIKE WHO ARE YOU?

the girl in the front on the right side lost her balance landing her pike so she couldn't get to her toe touch in time with the other girls.
i saw that they only threw the 7 baskets because certain girls had to be at certain spots for the dance.

and the girls running to the back for stunts? they only did that so they could get to their spots for stunting. it wasn't like they went across the middle of the floor.

the girl in the front on the right side lost her balance landing her pike so she couldn't get to her toe touch in time with the other girls.
i saw that they only threw the 7 baskets because certain girls had to be at certain spots for the dance.

and the girls running to the back for stunts? they only did that so they could get to their spots for stunting. it wasn't like they went across the middle of the floor.

Talking about the guy in black

Holy freaking dance. LOVE SO MUCH <3

SO happy they went back to the hurdler pike double toe backs!!

LOVE Ashley's passsss!

and I love that the angle gives me a better look at the standing tumbling formation I've been having trouble seeing all season!

This team gives me LIFE.

honestly couldn't have said it any better i completely agreee :D

i was just wondering why maddie didnt do the full up? maybe because it doesnt matter since they didnt compete, just exhibition? and i really like the new dance! oh and last pass <3

I heard that she is injured, hurt her knee.

Back