All-Star Sr Elite Exhibition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am pretty sure Maddie fell on her knee and it kind of twisted when she landed, which caused her injury in the first place. Common sense makes my first thought that if she hurt her knee when it was twisted, she probably didn't need to twist on her knee to do the full-up for an exhibition. I don't see them putting into two highlight stunts for Maddie... not that I wouldn't love it.

Love their routine and they really hit it with confidence. And I definitely love the dance so much more! however, the jumps were off. Not everyone was hitting on the right count - it bothered me at lot! To me, that's the only thing that needs to be cleaned up really bad by worlds.

Saw it today in person. We were at Champion this weekend. They did great!
crazy question though- a lot of them were crying as they were waiting on the music to start..anyone know why?

This vid is popping up everywhere. I'm really shocked this isn't already a thread. Not much of a SE fan, but I do have to admit they are ready & I like the new dance. I have no doubt they will hit @ worlds.

Well, chit chat away..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ9hF5sr1L4&feature=player_embedded

That was fast!!

Holy freaking dance. LOVE SO MUCH <3

SO happy they went back to the hurdler pike double toe backs!!

LOVE Ashley's passsss!

and I love that the angle gives me a better look at the standing tumbling formation I've been having trouble seeing all season!

This team gives me LIFE.

werd!
and YES @Ashley's passes. I must have watched it over and over again!!

crazy question though- a lot of them were crying as they were waiting on the music to start..anyone know why?

They got allotta heart <3

Maddie's knee is better but we did not want to twist it, warm up was the first time they had stunted in 2 weeks and they did each stunt just 1 or 2 times. They were good yesterday, some timing things, but very good. Everything but the tumbling looks a bit better from the front I think.

There are quite a few seniors on this team, I think that it's been a very emotional time for everyone. That is just my assumption.

Most of the tumbling passes were made easier (like Ashely's last pass) because the first thing Courtney said to us was "the floor in there is bad".

Back