Standing Full Help!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 22, 2012
Ok... So for my standing full I have been working on it for the past week and My coach says I am to the point that I should be throwing it by myself and landing it. Well my problem is when I throw it I make it all the way around I am just not high enough to land on my feet. I bomb on my knees every time.(My knee is black and blue :confused: ) So I was wondering If you guys have any tips for how I can get anymore height? Oh I have to do it on dead mat too. Any tips would be great. Thanks!:D

Ok... So for my standing full I have been working on it for the past week and My coach says I am to the point that I should be throwing it by myself and landing it. Well my problem is when I throw it I make it all the way around I am just not high enough to land on my feet. I bomb on my knees every time.(My knee is black and blue :confused: ) So I was wondering If you guys have any tips for how I can get anymore height? Oh I have to do it on dead mat too. Any tips would be great. Thanks!:D
My daughter stacked a folded up panel mat, then as she would land it she would peel off the layers till she got it on the ground. Hope this helps, it gave her the confidence to get her feet underneath her.

My daughter stacked a folded up panel mat, then as she would land it she would peel off the layers till she got it on the ground. Hope this helps, it gave her the confidence to get her feet underneath her.
Thanks! :) I never thought of doing this. I hope it helps me!

Back