Members see FEWER ads... join today!

can am
Long Island cheer sr5 restricted -paid
3d elite minions level 1- at large
Cea Raleigh mermaids level 2- at large
Georgia all stars level 3 at large
Acx divas level 4 at large
Njse restricted 5-at large

I believe regardless of what kind of bid, only then top x amount will make it to next day. X depends on number of teams in the division. So bid only helps financially and performance order to go later than at large bids day 1

I believe regardless of what kind of bid, only then top x amount will make it to next day. X depends on number of teams in the division. So bid only helps financially and performance order to go later than at large bids day 1
I do not believe that paid bids go any later than other bids. I had a team perform 4th out of 26 teams on a paid bid. :/ sucks that paid bids only help financially and you don't get rewarded other than that.

Sea to Sky bid recipients -

Paid -
Natural Venom small coed 4

At large -
Calgary youth 1
Natural Venom small junior 2
Perfect Storm senior (coed?) 4

I would assume that all of these will be deferred for the following year.

I wa
Who got the bids at one up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I watched a video and here is what I could hear over people screaming and cheering lol
At large
Large senior 3 ACX Purple Haze
Large senior R5 CEA Lady Elite
Large youth 1 flip ????
Large junior 4 procheer falcons
Small senior 2 palm ?????
Small junior 3 procheer phoenix
Small senior coed 3 Carolina allstars wildcats
Small junior 2 ACX ???

Paid
Large senior 4 CEA monarchs

I wa

I watched a video and here is what I could hear over people screaming and cheering lol
At large
Large senior 3 ACX Purple Haze
Large senior R5 CEA Lady Elite
Large youth 1 flip ????
Large junior 4 procheer falcons
Small senior 2 palm ?????
Small junior 3 procheer phoenix
Small senior coed 3 Carolina allstars wildcats
Small junior 2 ACX ???

Paid
Large senior 4 CEA monarchs

Cool! Thank you!

They can go for any bid they'd like.

The only teams restricted from bids (who don't have one already) are gyms over 125 athletes going for D2 bids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish this was not the case. It should be flat out, if you are a D2 size gym you can only get D2 bids. It seems unfair for D2 gyms to have double the chances to get a bid. But that's just my opinion.

I wish this was not the case. It should be flat out, if you are a D2 size gym you can only get D2 bids. It seems unfair for D2 gyms to have double the chances to get a bid. But that's just my opinion.

It's not double the chances to get the bid. Going into the competition, the team declare which bid they r going for. Example: if program team A (less than 124) has a team called A Team, and team A decides they want to go for D1 bid, even if they have higher scores than all D2 teams, they already declared for that competition they are going for D1.

Clarification for future possible questions: each team within a D2 gym can go for either bids. So Team A can declare they r going for D1 bid and Team B from the program can declare they are going for D2 bid. And every comp is new registration and deciding what bid to go for

It's not double the chances to get the bid. Going into the competition, the team declare which bid they r going for. Example: if program team A (less than 124) has a team called A Team, and team A decides they want to go for D1 bid, even if they have higher scores than all D2 teams, they already declared for that competition they are going for D1.

Clarification for future possible questions: each team within a D2 gym can go for either bids. So Team A can declare they r going for D1 bid and Team B from the program can declare they are going for D2 bid. And every comp is new registration and deciding what bid to go for

I stated it wrong, you are correct, it's not truly double the chances, however, it does diminish the chances for those only eligible for D1. If you're going to split it, split it, don't give the wishy washy grey area where D2 can go both ways depending on which comp is giving what or who they may potentially go up against. At the very least, make the D2 eligible gyms declare they are going for D1 or D2 at the beginning of the season & stick to that the entire year instead of being able to declare at every separate event.

I stated it wrong, you are correct, it's not truly double the chances, however, it does diminish the chances for those only eligible for D1. If you're going to split it, split it, don't give the wishy washy grey area where D2 can go both ways depending on which comp is giving what or who they may potentially go up against. At the very least, make the D2 eligible gyms declare they are going for D1 or D2 at the beginning of the season & stick to that the entire year instead of being able to declare at every separate event.
I find the difference between paid D1 & paid D2 bids to be a slap in the face for D2 gyms & Athletes. The fact that D2 you get $125 registration paid & have to stay to play is unfair compared to what D1 teams get. On the other hand They give out entirely too many bids in some divisions for both D1 & D2. Is there a y1 team out there that hasn't received a bid?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back