All-Star Summit Day 2: Finals And Results 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't have my cable provider's username (the joys and perils of not being the person who pays the bill), so I can't log in. I do love a good L4 routine.

CEHq2C3VAAAk-Iy.jpg

CONGRATS @TheVipersMom !!! :cheering:

I must write to recant anything and everything I said about the Summit...This competition is top notch and I love watching all the wonderful team videos, now I am kicking and wishing that my daughter's team had participated...Love, Love, Love it!
PS: Congratulations to all the winners and all who have participated!
A special congratulations to YE and small Y5 winner (I wish I knew)

Now I'm REALLY proud of the Monarchs! They have won against the 5th and 6th place teams in Large Senior 4, both of which are AMAZING! It's been so nice to have been in their company competitively this season! It's been an honor. Too bad they didn't make it out of the wild card round. I have to hand it to the Sassycats, though! They were amazing as well and deserved to move on. What an awesome season!!!

I must write to recant anything and everything I said about the Summit...This competition is top notch and I love watching all the wonderful team videos, now I am kicking and wishing that my daughter's team had participated...Love, Love, Love it!
PS: Congratulations to all the winners and all who have participated!
A special congratulations to YE and small Y5 winner (I wish I knew)

I did not personally go last year even though I had a team go, so I wanted to reserve my judgement.

Having gone this year with four teams, I will say that it exceeded my expectations. So many freaking good teams in every division that you could easily see your team losing to any one of them any day of the week. They pushed the envelope, did some amazing things and really brought the house down. I know many gyms will go back home and re evaluate how they put their teams together for the upcoming year, based on the greatness we saw this weekend.

The ONLY complaint I have....is that the Milkhouse was 1/2 empty most of the time today, on Finals day. With teams not making it, many did not come back on Sunday. Whereas for Worlds, people tend to come back even if not competing just to see how it all plays out. If there was a way to eliminate some of the VIP Coaches seating, put in another judging panel and perhaps get the teams from competing in the tent to the Milkhouse or Jostens only, then it would make a huge crowd. This may not be possible logistically, of course. But when you are competing on that floor with their being so much space between the floor and VIP area for parents, it helps to have the building packed. JMO.

Latest posts

Back