All-Star Summit Day 2: Finals And Results 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Small Youth 1 stars vipers pythons

4th place

The coach in the beginning right before music started choked me up. He yelled no other team, no other team compares to yall. Let's go!!
He is so proud of them and I think he was a wonderful coach for them this season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that I'm sort of recovered from my weekend...a few thoughts about Summit:

The sportsmanship between teams was incredible all weekend long. Every time I turned around, teams were encouraging, cheering and wishing each other luck. Special shout out to ICE senior 3 for starting a dance party in warmups on Day 2. Completely relaxed the entire atmosphere backstage. Teams were cheering for each other once warmups started and for a few minutes, completely forgot about the competition.

The quality of teams and routines thrown this weekend was incredible. At this point in the season, you expect everyone to hit, and the teams did not fail to live up to that expectation. Every team was good and I was so impressed by so many of them. The small j3 from Japan was absolutely incredible. I will honestly admit they shocked me. Forget the fact that their difficulty was on par with all the other routines, their execution was flawless. Truly a joy to watch.

Speaking of joys to watch, CA SassyCats and KittyKatz. I had not seen either routine prior to this weekend. Both teams were phenomenal. I think all of us were instant fans of both teams.

I finally got to meet @NEliteSteven Probably the most confusing moment of the weekend was his missing athlete. I happened to be sitting in the VIP section, and no one knew where she went or what happened. I'm glad to hear, after talking to him, that she will be just fine and it was nothing incredibly serious.

Overall, it was a fun weekend. Of course there were things I wasn't entirely thrilled about, but there were definitely more positives than negatives for me.

Last edited:
Now that I'm sort of recovered from my weekend...a few thoughts about Summit:

The sportsmanship between teams was incredible all weekend long. Every time I turned around, teams were encouraging, cheering and wishing each other luck. Special shout out to ICE senior 3 for starting a dance party in warmups on Day 2. Completely relaxed the entire atmosphere backstage. Teams were cheering for each other once warmups started and for a few minutes, completely forgot about the competition.

The quality of teams and routines thrown this weekend was incredible. At this point in the season, you expect everyone to hit, and the teams did not fail to live up to that expectation. Every team was good and I was so impressed by so many of them. The small j3 from Japan was absolutely incredible. I will honestly admit they shocked me. Forget the fact that their difficulty was on par with all the other routines, their execution was flawless. Truly a joy to watch.

Speaking of joys to watch, CA SassyCats and KittyKatz. I had not seen either routine prior to this weekend. Both teams were phenomenal. I think all of us were instant fans of both teams.

I finally got to meet @NEliteSteven Probably the most confusing moment of the weekend was his missing athlete. I happened to be sitting in the VIP section, and no one knew where she went or what happened. I'm glad to hear, after talking to him, that she will be just fine and it was nothing incredibly serious.

Overall, it was a fun weekend. Of course there were things I wasn't entirely thrilled about, but there were definitely more positives than negatives for me.

Well, still didn't get to meet you yet this year in person, but I apparently took a picture with your team in the background Saturday evening. ;) Next year maybe.

To everyone here....I planned to come here to tell you of the joy I felt today. My daughters team, Bay State Junior Rain had an unbelievable come from behind win. We squeaked into finals yesterday, tied for 10th. It was by far our worst performance of the year. Our kids came out today and absolutely nailed it and ended up winning. Unfortunately I have to come here and apologize for the behavior of one relative of a member of our team. Our coaches and owners have already reached out to the owners and coaches of Cheer Factory and apologized. This is not what Bay State (or the entire state of Massachusetts) stands for or tolerates. It's easy to judge, but I ask you, on behalf of the entire gym and at the request of our coaches and owners, to please accept this apology. This was a great division to compete in and we congratulate everyone who competed today.

I just watched your daughter's team and WOW!! Amazing choreo and so freakin clean!! Well done and congrats to ya'll!!

The more I hear about The Summit the more I hope our gym decides not to attend! Unless rules drastically change I will not be spending any $$ for my cp to attend [emoji30]
Someone spike my kool-aid quick because The Summit and all starts is starting to taste yucky!! [emoji15]

The more I hear about The Summit the more I hope our gym decides not to attend! Unless rules drastically change I will not be spending any $$ for my cp to attend [emoji30]
Someone spike my kool-aid quick because The Summit and all starts is starting to taste yucky!! [emoji15]

What aspects bother you?

What aspects bother you?
Sandbagging of teams. I don't mind if one or two athletes crossover over because of injury but when teams are mostly made up of higher level kids it bothers me. Honestly it's not just the Summit it happens at many comps also [emoji30]

As much as I would love for my cp to go, I agree with @crazzyeyesassypants. The sandbagging/stacking that is done with zero shame and actually bragging about it and defending it to the end, nope. I'd rather go back to NCA where I freeze my arse off and starve for two days because I can't find decent food in the convention center! Even though we were beat by a team that stacked and brought them to Dallas, I know those teams are few and far between. At Summit? Seems the norm.

Rules need to be put in place regarding rosters for the summit.
For example you have a team of 25 in let's say large senior 3. You can add kids from higher levels to fill the team. you can replace the whole team if you want with better kids. There are no rules whatsoever. So of course everyone is taking advantage and stacking their teams to give them the best advantage to win.
Just really sucks for the teams that go with their original rosters.
I can see having to replace kids because of injuries and things like that but that's about it.

Back