All-Star Supportive Things Your Parent/ Coach Has Said.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One of the instructors at my gym is the best. He can always tell when I'm getting frustrated and he'll tell me to stop, breathe, close my eyes and imagine myself doing it perfectly. He's the best and I am actually throwing my backhandspring now because of him.

I think the most supportive thing my cp has heard was when her Dad finally went to a competition and told her she did an amazing job and he could see why she loved it so much. He promised her that since this was what she wants to do "forever", he would be more supportive of it. Unfortunately he is now trying to be "super cheer dad" and got involved in my baking for the Lock In we had...messed up my chocolate by putting cold cream in it and then burned my BBQ sauce for the wings....I think I liked it better when he wasn't helping...lol

Courtney Pope posted something on her FB wall the other day that was exactly what I needed to see at that time. She said "did I do everything in my power to give them their best shot?" After a rough day one of competition and reading that, I sat back and asked myself that same question and it turns out I did. My girls have come a long way since we opened our gym doors, and its nice to know we can hang with the big dogs.

its amazing that my coach knows the exact balence of what kind of coaching i need. when i come in for tumbling privates, he works with my mental part of tumbling, i dont have blocks per se, but i sometimes will over-think what im trying to do. he talks me through these things and is very patient. Whats best is that heis so encouraging, and reminds me that for my age and height, i am doing awesome, and that i do this because i love it. At competition, he gives me one look and says, im gonna kick your 'butt' if you dont get your job done. which is exactly what i need to hear. i love that he knows me so well!

honestly don't mean to keep stalking you, but you really need to move to CT and come coach at our gym. i feel like you would make me laugh constantly!:D

I like to think I'm funny when I coach...

I was having really bad family issues at home and problems at school and my coach told me she'd always be there for me no matter what and that I'm such a great person. It's nice to hear such encouraging words in times of trouble.

Cheersport nationals this year after my team performed and hit day 1, our coaches told us..."no matter what place we get tomorrow in awards, no one can take this feeling away from you. No one can take this joy away from you and I am so proud of each and everyone one of you."

I've had a lot a "AH" moments being apart of Cheer Athletics this year but this one stuck out for me. Nothing's better then seeing your coaches smile. G3FCA2A<3

Back