All-Star Synchronized Tumbling.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't believe it does.. Because if you were to have to cheerleaders tumble on different counts then you would still get the same amt. Of percentage of people who tumble .. Am I right?..

5. Synchronization has been added as its own new, separate scoring category in tumbling.
o Athletes performing individual tumbling passes will still be scored accordingly under Difficulty and Execution.
However, you will need to have multiple athletes performing tumbling skills in a well synchronized manner for
maximum points

synchorized tumbling is also more difficult than tumbling by yourself. I mean to have a group of people do the same skill at the exact same time is a way harder than someone doing that same skill by themselves, this is of course unless you're doing some extremely difficult pass by yourself...

"Amy isn't it amazing that all these girls can tumble at the same time?!" "Yes Jeff! As a competitive gymnast I could never imagine tumbling through and beside other people!!"

My favorite is during UCA HS Nationals
"Once again they shouldn't be doing this tumbling section. It won't help their score at all"
... well that team won so obviously it helped, Jeff Webb!

Back