OT Tattoos & piercings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
piercings: 2 in each year, and thats all i plan on having haha
tattos: GETTING MINES SSOON, I'll post when I get it :)

I only have my ears pierced. I'm afraid of things with lots of holes in them, and as I'm an acting major my face wouldn't be as marketable with lots of holes in it anyway lol. Since I don't really like needles much anyway, it works..

I've thought about getting a tattoo- but I'd be scared of getting it stretched when I'm pregnant (I plan to have kids down the road) and I don't want something super big. Yes, I'm scared of needles, but the idea of a tattoo bothers me less. I'd either get the alchemy symbol for earth (I'm a virgo-earth sign) It's an upside-down triangle with a horizontal line across the middle. On the 3 corners I'd get circles for life love and family and my actual sign (virgo) underneath. OR A purple lily (lilies are a sign of peace and grace plus purple's my favorite color) OR- my newest idea (and probably the closest to happening) is a small shamrock on my neck behind my ear. I'm studying abroad in Ireland right now and it'd be a great symbol of the new journey and life lessons I've been embarking on.

My friend got her inner lip tattoo'd. When she flipped her lip it said bite me. It probably lasted barely a few months and cost 80$. It faded really quick..

Vegas2024 said:
49302192735200986965150.jpg

absolutely love that.

i have two earrings on both my ears, my nose and my bellybutton pierced. and i have the outline of a star on my foot that matches my sisters and the 5 points represent my family (i have two older sisters and two younger sisters) and i want to get another tattoo on my hip bone that says "ad astra" which means to the stars in latin. and now i kind of want that tattoo ^ tooooo.

I have two in my ear and my nose done, I want another one in my ear but don't know where! I also want a tattoo which represents the two teams I have been on, a pink star and a paw print, but I don't know where or what design i'd want.

On of my friends has the inside of his lower lip done as well, I wasnt aware that is faded but a huge group of kent students went and got them done after another friend (another kent student as well) was brutally beaten to death in November. They arent pretty tattoos to say the least, they all were basically free handed but they have an important meaning behind them.

im a little late on thiss but i have 15 piercings! 4 in my belly button, and 6 in each ear. I also have one tattoo (that i got for free cuz my aunt owns a shop) its of a heart with zebra print it matches my bff

i have five piercings. three in one ear and two in the other. i'm going to get my other third and prob fourth soon:) i want my belly,nose, mid ear and hips but i'm not allowed :( and for tattoos, i eventually want BAS (brandon allstars) on the back of my neckk:)

michelesagem said:
22pzd.jpg

I got it the week before Cheersport. Its kinda blurry (celll quality) but the little blob above the I in rubies is a red heart. :)

and its on my left hip!

awww i love this!
soo cute:)

Back