All-Star Tattoos?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 20, 2012
does usasf have any rules on tattoos regarding whether or not you can even have them or if they have to be smaller than a certain size or anything? or is it simply up to the coach?

sorry if this is already a thread somewhere, i couldn't seem to find one.

I was told we had a girl who was told by the judges she needed to cover them up for day two of the comp they were at last year. Maybe it's specific judges?

a girl on my team had one that you could hardly see ( it was hidden) but she put bandages over it just as a precaution, though no coach ever told her to

A lot of people on my team have tattoos. We are an international coed level 5 team so a lot of us are older. For the guys it's easy because we have long sleeves and pants as a uniform. With the girls not so much. They can't cover them up so much but no judge or anyone has ever said anything. My BFF is a girl who is on my team and she has a half sleeve on her arm. So yeah might just depend how people feel about tattoos, some gyms will make you cover them some wont. I think there's something super special about my team each year. I love the diversity and how everyone is so random. Our energy is so great together. Always fun with them all.

Back