All-Star Team Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who cares? People are just dumb. If I have a shirt that says "Georgia Louies" and someone said to me, "OMG UR NOT EVEN ON THAT TEAM WHY WULD U WEAR THAT???" I would be amused. Obviously you shouldn't wear it to one of YOUR team practices, because I'm sure people are all supposed to wear the same thing at practice, but if you're just in the gym tumbling I don't see why it should matter. I'd feel pretty cool if I saw someone wearing a shirt that had my team's name on it.

I believe there are "team shirts" worn only by team members. I'm assuming they would not be selling those at the pro shop if they did not intend for people to purchase them and wear them. I say wear it with pride!

I mean if they sell it on the website or you bought it from someone at the gym or someone on the team you know gave it to you then it shouldnt be a problem. As long as you didnt steal it from a team member or something crazy like that! Obviously dont wear it to YOUR team practices but I wear other gyms t shirts to the gym I tumble at all the time and its not a problem. It kind of like a football jersey or something. You dont play on the team but your going to wear the jersey to the games and the support them right?? :)

Back