All-Star Teams Switching Divisons For The 2011-2012 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I assume there will be several switches since the divisions have changed a bit and the new Med All girl division.

Panthers are back to large (possibly medium, I have kept up with whether it has changed again) and Top Gun is back to Large Coed.

I assume there will be several switches since the divisions have changed a bit and the new Med All girl division.

Panthers are back to large (possibly medium, I have kept up with whether it has changed again) and Top Gun is back to Large Coed.
Aww I was hoping panthers would stay small. :(

same...but i think they can hold their own in large , or medium,.....glad to see top gun back in large as well
I'm hoping they go large though. They had a fierce routine in 2010! And I'm also glad that top gun went back to large, that's the true division that they belong in.

I'm hoping they go large though. They had a fierce routine in 2010! And I'm also glad that top gun went back to large, that's the true division that they belong in.

agreed.....they did have a fierce routine.......and top gun has had large forever...it just kinda seems like it needs to be there haha

agreed.....they did have a fierce routine.......and top gun has had large forever...it just kinda seems like it needs to be there haha
Agreed. It was weird last season without them being large, it was like "where's top gun?" oh yea! Their in a different division…… hahaha

im so happy suns are medium. Loved them last year! & might i add panthers are having no problem being large again...so excited for them!

Panthers need to go medium, or I'll develop a complex about them and Stars being in the same division..

Latest posts

Back