All-Star Teams You Will Not Leave Without Watching At Worlds.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well my usuals, cea sharks, SE, and f5. but i really want to see brandon, cheerforce diamondz, orange, and georgia. oh and my lady bullets:)

Everyone that makes finals in large senior
IOC 5 - wildcats, sot, twisters, top gun, cheerforce, GT
io5 - rockstarz, GT, fiercekitties
ioc6 - top gun, rays, gt
small senior - suns, orange, panthers, cheerforce, cali, orlando,
large limited - everyone that makes it to finals
Semi limited - everyone that makes it
unlimited - everyone that makes it

I'm sure that my list is similar to most! haha.

well, at the very top of my list is senior elite and top gun... but I also really want to watch shooting stars, orange, and cali

The entire small senior division. SE lucks out this year, I'll watch them cause they are after Small Sennior X. (just kidding, I love my other CEA teams too)

The entire small and large senior girl. To name a few: East Celebrity, Jersey Pride, Central Jersey, Stingrays, all Top Gun teams, FAME, Twisters, Mac's, Woodlands, Cali, Cheer Extreme, Orlando All-Stars and World Cup.

and yes, I even highlighted the Loony Dolphins. I wanna see them!!!

Too many....

F5, Top Gun Semi, Wildcats, CheerForce Diamonds & Nfinity, Shooting Stars, Brandon........... It would take all day to list.

The one benefit to being first in large limited... I get too see a bunch of teams! Bad news other than it being early, is that no one will be in the milkhouse to cheer us on!
I would love to see EVERYONE in the large limited division, all Cheer athletics teams, all Cali teams, top gun, and shooting stars!

The one benefit to being first in large limited... I get too see a bunch of teams! Bad news other than it being early, is that no one will be in the milkhouse to cheer us on!
I would love to see EVERYONE in the large limited division, all Cheer athletics teams, all Cali teams, top gun, and shooting stars!
I was thinking that also. Last year my mentality was "oh ill just see them in finals"

All the Pittsburgh teams!! Fire and Ice small all girl, Large limited Coed and Open all girl 6, FCA Diamonds, Pittsburgh Superstars large all girl and Internatinal open coed, Pittsburgh Pride

MD Twisters
TG
WC
CEA
Cali
Brandon
GT
Stingrays
Woodlands Elite
CA

and more!!!

Back