All-Star Thank You From Green Bay Elite

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Hello fierceboarders! I would like to thank everyone for the overwhelming support for Bethany and her family the McCole's. It is amazing at this time of need how our industry pulls together to help amazing kids when they need it! She is so amazed by how many people are helping!! THANK YOU FROM ALL OF US!

So far here is a huge thank you!
Nfnity Shoes for overnighting her a brand new pair of shoes
Kenna Harke and family for helping to get Bethany so many things that she has lost
Ultimate Athletics for having a donation at the Worlds Showcase at the gym
Jamfest for sending Dawn with a card and a target gift card for Bethany to buy things for Worlds
ALL THE FAMILIES AT GBE for being so supportive

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

She is getting clothes and blankets each and everyday and below are some things the family needs at this time. Please know any small amount would be appreciated.

GIFT CARDS FROM
Younkers
Kohls
Wal-Mart
TJ Maxx
Festival Foods-a local grocery store
Gas Cards
Target

You can send those directly to the gym
1194 O'Hare Blvd.
De Pere, WI 54115

We are having our Charity Gym show today and 100% of the proceeds are going to families who are fighting cancer in our gym, and The McCole family. Our goal is to raise $2000 for the cause!

Thank you again everyone from the bottom of our hearts! It was truly inspirational talking to Dawn (Bethany's) mom and said I know it is all gone all of it but as long as you have your faith, your family, and all of these loving people around you you are truly blessed. This is so true!

Thank you so much and thank you for being amazing! It means so much to us at this time!!

God Bless all of you! Cherokee :)

We love you Green Bay Elite! The sweetest girls and the most awesome owner/coach ever! Cherokee is one and million! Best wishes to the McCole's.

Thank you so much! Our show off today raised $888.00 and then people donated over $600 more in different gift cards WOW people are so inspiring and the gifts are amazing! Love to see this when people come together!!

Thank you everyone!

I'm making her a GBE stunting barbie!
Cherokee, will GBE be at the UA worlds showcase?

My CPs and I will put together a package for her and her family tonight and get it shipped out asap!

She will adore the GBE barbie it will make her so happy!

Yes Pink and Bethany will be at the UA worlds showcase :)

Thank you so much everyone! This is just so amazing!

Back