All-Star Thanks Fierceboard

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just-a-Mom

Best Overall Female Newbie
Cheer Parent
Jan 5, 2011
Well, many of you will probably be very happy about this, but I hope at least one person will be sad...:p but my days as a cheer mom have come to an early end. My older cp has decided to also hang up her Nfinities (after finally making Senior 5 this year....grrrrr) so now I am cheerleader-less. :( This was an extremely difficult and emotional decision for our family, as cheer is really all we've done for years (and this is her super senior year, so she is giving up her last chance). Not really sure what we will do with the extra time and money but god I hope a real vacation is in there somewhere....

Just wanted to thank you guys for making our last 2 seasons...um...very interesting and entertaining. I have actually met quite a few real life friends from the boards and hopefully will stay friends with them. :kiss:

But since I don't have kids cheering anymore I think that it would be creepy for me to stay on here (a grown adult talking to teenagers that I don't know? Weird.) I also really don't see cheer holding my interest much longer since it's not a part of my "real" life.

Anyway...just wanted to leave you with one last :eek: because I love him.

You're one of my favorite posters. I hate to see you leave because your opinion around here is usually what everyone wants to say, but is too afraid to. I will miss seeing your posts because they always made me laugh. Best of luck in all you and your family does outside of cheerleading. I hope one day you manage to find your way back to cheerleading (maybe a grandchild will cheer) because its obvious you love this sport.

Oh and if anyone else is keeping track of our seasoned veterans leaving the Boards, we're up to four.

This is my daughter's last year cheering all stars. She may cheer in college, depending on what school she attends - but after 11 years of all stars, I'm not going anywhere...lol...I am sure I will still be here! No reason to leave, if you enjoy cheer. :cheering:

You're one of my favorite posters. I hate to see you leave because your opinion around here is usually what everyone wants to say, but is too afraid to. I will miss seeing your posts because they always made me laugh. Best of luck in all you and your family does outside of cheerleading. I hope one day you manage to find your way back to cheerleading (maybe a grandchild will cheer) because its obvious you love this sport.

Oh and if anyone else is keeping track of our seasoned veterans leaving the Boards, we're up to four.

Woahdeedle will be back soon, she ways does haha.

It's summer. As unique and earth shattering as all these changes are or seem to be... it really happens every summer.

Back