All-Star The 1st Annual New England's Worlds Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah, they probably won't put it up until next week. Monday or something?
Let's just hope it's not anything like Beast of the East... Or we'll all be there until 2 AM haha
I don't think it will be, I've been to this competition twice before, and the timing was never too off.

Yeah, they probably won't put it up until next week. Monday or something?
Let's just hope it's not anything like Beast of the East... Or we'll all be there until 2 AM haha

I know quite a few gyms dropped this comp because of issues at BOTE so this small comp probably got smaller(; Don't think you'll have too many issues with it running late.

If you go i have to meet YOU! :) 'll be honered lol
If anyone else sees me there with my fierce bow on my backpack say hi! :) Folow me on twitter if you want to meet me too :)
Aww! Haha I'll keep you updated if I'm going or not! I'd love to meet you too :)

My gyms half year team, tinys and i think youth 1 are competing at Minutemen so i might be going to watch them. If i go i will deffs be staying to watch the showcase and would love to meet everyone!

i'll be there competing at minuteman (& watching the showcase) sat. then ialc sun. PLEASE come find me i've never actually met any fierceboarders before & would love to! i'll be in my uniform (in my picture) & carrying a black infinity backpack with a bunch of bows on it (although that doesn't narrow it down a lot lol)

I will be there! I too will be in my uniform since im competing at Minute Man and All Levels. So excited they are doing this, can't wait!

I think we should all make signs we can hold up that say some secret word on it so we can find each other...and everyone else will just think we're insane haha :)

I'll be at the showcase and ialc

Latest posts

Back