All-Star The D1 & D2 Summit 2016 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Junior Coed Crush went all girl for the Summit as the crossover rules made it unfeasible for the male team members to compete after performing at Worlds. There is also another CEA Crush team from Sanford (I think) and CEA Junior Elite Princesses from Charlotte. I am not sure which, if any, of these teams has that full paid bid.
Not necessarily asking you, but using it as a jumping off point. How did they change from coed to all girl? Is Summit not like Worlds where you have to compete in the division you earned your bid in or you don't compete, even if your actual division changes? I know you can change/replace athletes, but I didn't think you could just change divisions. Or did they get a new bid as all-girl?

Not necessarily asking you, but using it as a jumping off point. How did they change from coed to all girl? Is Summit not like Worlds where you have to compete in the division you earned your bid in or you don't compete, even if your actual division changes? I know you can change/replace athletes, but I didn't think you could just change divisions. Or did they get a new bid as all-girl?

I honestly don't know, I thought it was like Worlds also, but I don't think I've seen this team compete in an all-girl division before the Summit so I'm not sure where they might have got the bid. I think one of the CP parents is on the board but I can't remember the name.

Does anyone know the correct results from Large Youth 3 from the Wildcard round? The Varsity results only has 3 teams listed and they are apparently all advancing to finals, whereas the google doc and yesterday's schedule has 5 teams listed and only two teams advancing?

Does anyone know the correct results from Large Youth 3 from the Wildcard round? The Varsity results only has 3 teams listed and they are apparently all advancing to finals, whereas the google doc and yesterday's schedule has 5 teams listed and only two teams advancing?

I was the one putting the results in yesterday and this got me really confused. Looked at it though, and the results in the google doc is the WC round, so say Top Gun BB3 advanced right to finals. Then Peach to todays semis. And the results on the varsity site (with 3 teams) is for todays semis, and since 5 teams move on(if there are 5 teams), they all move on. :) Not sure if this cleared anything up or made it more confusing lol!

ETA: So the google doc is the correct results from the WC round as they were listed on the varsity site yesterday.

I was the one putting the results in yesterday and this got me really confused. Looked at it though, and the results in the google doc is the WC round, so say Top Gun BB3 advanced right to finals. Then Peach to todays semis. And the results on the varsity site (with 3 teams) is for todays semis, and since 5 teams move on(if there are 5 teams), they all move on. :) Not sure if this cleared anything up or made it more confusing lol!

ETA: So the google doc is the correct results from the WC round as they were listed on the varsity site yesterday.
Can I just say how completely and overly obsessed I am with the name BB3. TG always has the best team names.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The teams that competed yesterday were:
1st - Top Gun All Stars - BB3 - Advancing to Finals
2nd - Louisiana Cheer Force - Peach - Advancing to Semis
3rd - GymTyme All Stars - Glitter
4th - Fusion All Stars - Flash
5th - Connect Cheer NW - Jade
and the teams that competed today (Sat) were:
1st - PCM Crush
2nd - Louisiana Cheer Force - Peach
3rd - The Stingray Allstars - Black
and since there are only 3 teams they all advance to Finals.

Wait, now I'm actually confused though. Just watched the reveal for Lrg Youth 2, and the teams they announced don't correspond with the results on the website? From what I heard they did not call CEA but they're on the results as advancing? Did I just not hear them?

Wait, now I'm actually confused though. Just watched the reveal for Lrg Youth 2, and the teams they announced don't correspond with the results on the website? From what I heard they did not call CEA but they're on the results as advancing? Did I just not hear them?

Reminder to everyone that today is semi-finals and most of the online results are only from yesterday's Wild Card round. Today's have not been added yet.

(this may not be why you're confused, but I think it's confusing a lot of people.)

Back