OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
So.... Who's going to watch Abby's Studio Rescue? I know I am. These days I'm going through Dance Moms withdrawal....

w0NIrviZ_400x400.jpeg

So.... Who's going to watch Abby's Studio Rescue? I know I am. These days I'm going through Dance Moms withdrawal....

w0NIrviZ_400x400.jpeg
I'm going to watch it keeping in mind that Melissa's boyfriend/fiance/husband bailed ALDC out of financial trouble, which tells me that maybe Abby may not be the best person to tell other studios what to do. Now if it was Tabatha....

I just watched Abby's Studio Rescue. It just premiered last night so don't worry if you missed it. It's like a mix of Undercover Boss and Tabatha's Salon Takeover (@CheerBank Abby ACTED like Tabatha! Except for the fact that Abby boasts about her studio...). I personally thought that it was OK; to me it was like the ripped off dance version of Tabatha's Salon Takeover, which bothers me for some reason. What do you guys think about it? Would you watch the whole season?

I just watched Abby's Studio Rescue. It just premiered last night so don't worry if you missed it. It's like a mix of Undercover Boss and Tabatha's Salon Takeover (@CheerBank Abby ACTED like Tabatha! Except for the fact that Abby boasts about her studio...). I personally thought that it was OK; to me it was like the ripped off dance version of Tabatha's Salon Takeover, which bothers me for some reason. What do you guys think about it? Would you watch the whole season?
Going to have to catch and see if it is watchable! I know my DVR recorded the other day an Abby recap of all her favorite dances from the past seasons, and I watched 2 seconds of it and deleted it.

Did you guys notice that Brooke and Paige are in the opening stills for next season but not their mom? I thought that they all were leaving.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I watched the Takeover show. It was pretty boring imo,but I will probably still watch it, lol.

Last edited:
I watched the Takeover show. It was pretty boring imo,but I will probably still watch it, lol.

Yes, I thought it was definitely boring. I had to turn it off, because if they said "last chance to dance" one more time... I seriously would have lost it. I guess they're trying to make that their catch phrase - like "fetch." But all it did was make me turn it off.

Yes, I thought it was definitely boring. I had to turn it off, because if they said "last chance to dance" one more time... I seriously would have lost it. I guess they're trying to make that their catch phrase - like "fetch." But all it did was make me turn it off.

I agree with you guys - but from the previews the show looks like something i would probably watch.

I think when Dance Moms comes back on I'll stop watching ASR.

I've heard about the Asia show for a while but I didn't know it would have such a stupid name.

The show is called Raising Asia? Is it about how Asia is having to raise herself since her mother is so preoccupied with forcing her child into stardom?

Like is Asia going to be making her own breakfast and driving herself to school?

Or is the show really about her mom raising Asia into being an irrelevant child "superstar".

Clarification please Lifetime.

Back