OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
Dance Moms
Dance Moms | Celebrity Videos | TMZ.com

We already know that this is the path all of those children are headed down tho......

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Honestly thought Chloe was going to be the first one needing to see some sort of psychologist. But I can see why Paige would need one. Poor girl, I hope it helps her though and she can overcome what she been through. I'm sure her moms antics added to her anxiety with how she was always in the middle of Abby and her mother.

And can we talk about how when asked to comment on it, Abby only talked about her book. There are some things Id like to call her but they aren't appropriate for the boards.

Last edited:
Can you tell me what this is? My phone won't load it.

Basically Kelly filed a lawsuit alleging that the mistreatment of Paige on the show resulted in her needing therapy. That the producers pushed cameras into the kids face during her anxiety attacks thus making them worse.

Meanwhile Kelly is still her mom that allowed all of this to take place just like the rest of the moms

I think the moms are caught between 2 places; ALDC is the only studio in Pittsburgh with an instructor as well-connected as Abby is.
Abby can't be the only teacher in the dance world with tons of connections, but she is probably the only one in her area.

I'm a little late to the party, but Studio 19 Dance Complex is an amazing dance studio. Their acro and contortion skills are stunning and their dancers have incredible technique. They are a competitive studio (Kendall actually started there before her mom took her out to be on the show) And they are located in Cranberry Townsihp PA which is 40 minutes up the road from Abby's.

Oh and it was so clear that Paige was having anxiety in the last few episodes she was in. The sad thing is that we see Abby and are appalled, but this kind of treatment happens quietly to other children at many studios. On the other hand I feel like the parents pay for the service and are enabling it to happen.

Don't know if this is off topic or not...I did not read the whole thread. I live in LA and took my friend who is here from out of town to Hollywood for the day today and who do we see filming? Dance Moms! This might be a spoiler or something (I don't really watch the show anymore, I used to) but apparently Abby is opening a studio here in LA. I got to talk to the moms and all of them were very sweet and funny, the girls themselves were very nice too. All of them seemed very down to earth for such a large fan following!

Don't know if this is off topic or not...I did not read the whole thread. I live in LA and took my friend who is here from out of town to Hollywood for the day today and who do we see filming? Dance Moms! This might be a spoiler or something (I don't really watch the show anymore, I used to) but apparently Abby is opening a studio here in LA. I got to talk to the moms and all of them were very sweet and funny, the girls themselves were very nice too. All of them seemed very down to earth for such a large fan following!

It's not a spoiler :) Abby mentioned quite a few times during season 3 and this season that she wants to open a new studio in LA. She even went studio hunting in one episode in season 3.

Back