OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
I feel like Chris Hansen is going to poke his head around a corner and tell me to 'have a seat over there'.
It's certainly different from Even Stevens...
LMAO! I literally thought the same thing! DEAD! BAHAHA!:enjoyshow:

Let's wait for the media backlash.

It may be because I'm not a parent but personally I don't see much wrong with this video. I can see why people wouldn't be too pleased looking at what Shia is wearing around Maddie, but for what it's demonstrating I think it's a brilliant video and I believe both Maddie and Shia acted really well.

I couldn't decide what the video was trying to say.

**i am so incompetent I can't even be wrong**

I couldn't decide what the video was trying to say.

**i am so incompetent I can't even be wrong**
I didn't till I read the YouTube comments. Apparently it's demonstrating Sia's relationship with her father. I can kinda see it but not really. And even though he actually is, Shia Lebouf can't be old enough to be a dad. Weird that he played this. He's still the 15 year old kid from Even Stevens to me, lol
ETA Shia/Sia is confusing!

I didn't till I read the YouTube comments. Apparently it's demonstrating Sia's relationship with her father. I can kinda see it but not really. And even though he actually is, Shia Lebouf can't be old enough to be a dad. Weird that he played this. He's still the 15 year old kid from Even Stevens to me, lol
ETA Shia/Sia is confusing!
I was thinking a battle of the demon within Shai. Guess I may not have been too far off considering...

**please hold while I'm thinking of a new signature**

I stopped watching awhile back - I didn't even know they were going to do another season. I really think this show has run its course, but I guess they feel there is still money to be made.

I stopped watching toward the end. It's so fake and annoying, and everything they said esp Doc Holly is hypocritical to their prior stance
I want to like Holly but I can't anymore. She has way more brains than she is showing, and went all hypocritical again in next week's preview. Nia is still the ish though.

When Holly acted like she just couldn't understand why Christy and Chloe didn't come back I couldn't believe it. I thought the whole episode was dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that and their constant nagging about how unbelievable christi and kelly are acting drove me crazy. The tweet Kalanis Mom read out didn't even mention them but they just HAD to comment. And then the end when Abby got called on stage, could that be any more staged , we all know it is but please, try to make it at least a LITTLE less obvious

If Abby hadn't pressed assault charges for Kelly pulling her hair and slapping her, I really doubt Kelly would have sued her for Paige's mental distress. They are both idiots for involving the legal system in their craziness, but Abby started it. Taken literally they both have a case - yes Kelly did physical strike Abby, and yes, Abby was mean and threatening enough to Paige that it's possible for someone to interpret it as abuse (the chair throwing scene is pretty darn powerful evidence), but everyone knows both of them are hardly innocent victims in the whole mess (well, except for the kids - at least for a little while longer).

Holly and the rest of them not sympathizing w/ the two moms who have left was pretty unbelievable - Holly and Jill have both had quite a few breakdowns over the way Abby has treated their kids. So fake that they would take Abby's side like she's an angel - pahleez.

Not an ounce of me believes Paige filed that lawsuit herself. Paige could barely remember her choreography. I'm wondering if Kelly filed it in Paige's name because they broke contract and is trying to get out of paying the fees that go along with doing so.

Back