OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
Which would make sense for Abby's Hollywood plans for them and the auditions for the acting jobs....even perhaps for her "singing" career

But for a run of the mill (albeit Lifetime created) dance competition in New Jersey....I think she could have sufficed without the pigtails, hearts and butt shaking. Or just admit that the plans for her are to not be a genuinely competitive, competitive dancer. All of those girls were on the show at 10 and I don't really recall (with the exception Kendall) all of this babying of routine. Poor kid is nearly 11 and is the Gary Coleman of the dance world
I am cracking up at the Gary Coleman reference lmao

I suppose there's enough auto tune for all of them so congrats Kendall

LMAO! I can see them being like Disney TV princess' or something, but like Britney Spears or Beyonce esqe pop stars? Ehhh...not so much. Even Asia seems to be failing in that department.

I get the whole idea of wanting each girl to be a triple threat because that is how you make it in Hollywood, but I just don't see it being successful.

LMAO! I can see them being like Disney TV princess' or something, but like Britney Spears or Beyonce esqe pop stars? Ehhh...not so much. Even Asia seems to be failing in that department.

I get the whole idea of wanting each girl to be a triple threat because that is how you make it in Hollywood, but I just don't see it being successful.

I feel like they're going to disappear eventually and then in 5-6 years they're going to be pitted against each other on So You Think You Can Dance

Pigtails and booty shaking doesn't take you to SYTYCD. I'm a loyal viewer... if any of the Dance Moms girls get to SYTYCD, I will never watch again.

Naw the pigtails, bows and butt popping will be gone....but you know how everyone on reality TV competitions have some kind of sad tale.....absent dads/moms, bullying, sickness, blindness, general poorness ....and sad music plays what they tell their tale

So yeah the DM girls will be like "ALDC and my mom took my joy of dancing, I thought I'd never dance again but after freeing myself from tyranny I learned to love to dance" and then they're going to do a lyrical dance to Skyscraper by Demi Lovato

And someone will cry.

I feel like they're going to disappear eventually and then in 5-6 years they're going to be pitted against each other on So You Think You Can Dance

I just spit my drink! And with my TMj flare-up, that freaking hurt, but OMG...bwahahaha

Pigtails and booty shaking doesn't take you to SYTYCD. I'm a loyal viewer... if any of the Dance Moms girls get to SYTYCD, I will never watch again.

They can be in the auditions---like how American Idol shows the contestants that don't have a prayer ;p

I suppose there's enough auto tune for all of them so congrats Kendall

See this just frustrates me to no end...being the mom of a 14 year old that I believe (I could be bias, lol) sings like an angel without auto tune...but because she's not "famous" she'll never get that opportunity. Then here come the Dance Moms girls who can't sing a lick...and get record deals just because they are famous. Makes me so mad. :mad:

See this just frustrates me to no end...being the mom of a 14 year old that I believe (I could be bias, lol) sings like an angel without auto tune...but because she's not "famous" she'll never get that opportunity. Then here come the Dance Moms girls who can't sing a lick...and get record deals just because they are famous. Makes me so mad. :mad:

I personally think they are making fools of themselves w/ these songs they keep doing. Many people listen to their songs just to laugh about how autotuned and bad they are. What money they get can't be worth it.

Last edited:

^^^what she (poster above) said

Does your daughter want to sing professionally? Does she do the sing on YouTube video route? I think collectively fierceboard can make her go viral if we try...#leggo

^^^what she (poster above) said

Does your daughter want to sing professionally? Does she do the sing on YouTube video route? I think collectively fierceboard can make her go viral if we try...#leggo

Oh it's her DREAM to sing professionally! She has lots of videos on YouTube. Nothing real recent though. I've posted her videos on here before. They don't go viral. haha She wants to try out for The Voice this year since she'll be 15. She knows that's a one in a million shot. But we'll give it a try if they have any auditions close to OK. :)

Here's a song she sang at her 8th grade talent show back in May if you're interested in watching. :)

@Mclovin does she have any interest in songwriting? Since cheer music mixers are using more independent artists, I've been wondering if kids like her could record songs to be used in their teams mixes? It would be really cool to have a personal song in your mix that meant a lot to your team, and it would be good exposure for her.

Oh it's her DREAM to sing professionally! She has lots of videos on YouTube. Nothing real recent though. I've posted her videos on here before. They don't go viral. haha She wants to try out for The Voice this year since she'll be 15. She knows that's a one in a million shot. But we'll give it a try if they have any auditions close to OK. :)

Here's a song she sang at her 8th grade talent show back in May if you're interested in watching. :)

Holla at me I she ever decides to audition for American Idol, years of watching has me convinced that I could successfully coach a winner as long as producers go away and not say as outside influencers.

I dk about The Voice since I don't watch...but I'm sure I could coach an Idol winner

I also think I've figured out a formula to make a video go viral....I just haven't tried it since I'm talentless

Latest posts

Back