OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
That Jack White song, wasn't that an older song - for some reason I'm thinking that was in the Great Gatsby movie? Was this an official video, or just Chloe and her "Team Chloe" people putting something together along w/ ALDC wannabees? - it's strange that there were a lot of people from the DM show in this. I can't believe Kaycee Rice is doing this stuff - I would have thought she was a bigger name than this - an extra in a Chloe video, a Candy Apples dancer who doesn't even get her name mentioned? No Kaycee, just no - smh :(.
Yes, you are correct - it was on The Great Gatsby soundtrack. Even if the timing hadn't been off it would have been a very odd official video to come out of the Jack White camp, so I'm going with your thoughts that it was a Team Chloe made video.

I got through 20 seconds of it

I don't like Chandelier the song but I watched the video to see what it was; not my style, but was a better representation of what Maddie can do.

I hated Elastic Hearts video and song and couldn't get through the whole thing and got through less than this.

I didn't like the Chandelier song.

I don't like the Elastic Heart video , but I do love the song version that's remixed with The Weeknd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Jack White song, wasn't that an older song - for some reason I'm thinking that was in the Great Gatsby movie? Was this an official video, or just Chloe and her "Team Chloe" people putting something together along w/ ALDC wannabees? - it's strange that there were a lot of people from the DM show in this. I can't believe Kaycee Rice is doing this stuff - I would have thought she was a bigger name than this - an extra in a Chloe video, a Candy Apples dancer who doesn't even get her name mentioned? No Kaycee, just no - smh :(.

And she's contractually obligated until July to appear for Cathy...in case you didn't know.

And she's contractually obligated until July to appear for Cathy...in case you didn't know.

Smh, smh :(. I loved her "werk" dance. I get that these people want to be on TV, but she's really too good to associate herself w/ this stuff, same thing w/ Cheon from SYTYCD. I know they are amazing dancers, but they are portrayed as so desperate on that show. Abby's trash is Cathy's treasure was the name of one of those episodes, when in reality the majorty of those dancers are a lot better than Abby's team (w/ the exception of Kalani). Why would you go on a reality show that is going to show you looking like less than what you are?

It's like senior elite agreeing to be shown going up against the cheer perfection gym when they know ahead of time things will likely be twisted around to make them look bad.

Smh, smh :(. I loved her "werk" dance. I get that these people want to be on TV, but she's really too good to associate herself w/ this stuff, same thing w/ Cheon from SYTYCD. I know they are amazing dancers, but they are portrayed as so desperate on that show. Abby's trash is Cathy's treasure was the name of one of those episodes, when in reality the majorty of those dancers are a lot better than Abby's team (w/ the exception of Kalani). Why would you go on a reality show that is going to show you looking like less than what you are?

It's like senior elite agreeing to be shown going up against the cheer perfection gym when they know ahead of time things will likely be twisted around to make them look bad.

What people will do for fame is crazy.

Saw this on tumblr and it made me laugh so I wanted to share.

"when you sleeping in class and you remember how much college costs"

tumblr_inline_nib168g2kP1s9daqq.gif

i'm not sure why i did it but i just watched all the girls music videos....
why oh why! does the world really need more pointless music videos with kids trying to be the next justin bieber? None of the ALDC Girls can sing, why they desperately try to do so is beyond me

I find it amusing that they're all dancers yet I never hear them mention wanting to be on Broadway or professional dancers anymore. It's as if they all feel like they're not going to make it, so now they're 'known' they're trying to make any career path to stay famous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How many videos are we going to have to live through like this? Bored now.
I think it is going to hurt her career she is going to be "that girl that did all the Sia videos" although to be fair she is already "the girls from Dance Moms" she needs to break free from Abby -decide if she wants to be an entertainer or a dancer and get some good quality acting lessons (but Mommy is riding the Dance Mom pony as far as the horse will go - breaking free is not going to happen).

Back