OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
Chloe's in a new music video

In other news, Sarah Reasons is also in the video.

Chloe's in a new music video

In other news, Sarah Reasons is also in the video.

This gave me a little too much of a "I'm trying to prove I can be like Maddie in Chandalier"-vibe for me to like it. The weird faces at the end when she was on the floor pulling her mouth - very reminiscent of Maddie pulling on her eye.

And wow does Chloe look more and more like her mom in each new video she releases.

This gave me a little too much of a "I'm trying to prove I can be like Maddie in Chandalier"-vibe for me to like it. The weird faces at the end when she was on the floor pulling her mouth - very reminiscent of Maddie pulling on her eye.

And wow does Chloe look more and more like her mom in each new video she releases.

I figured someone would compare them. At this point, I don't think either can do anything original without being compared---like a Britney and Christina.

Sia has a new video with Maddie that was recently released.

Can't link because I didn't watch. I just scrolled by it on my TL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got through 20 seconds of it

I don't like Chandelier the song but I watched the video to see what it was; not my style, but was a better representation of what Maddie can do.

I hated Elastic Hearts video and song and couldn't get through the whole thing and got through less than this.

I got through 20 seconds of it

I don't like Chandelier the song but I watched the video to see what it was; not my style, but was a better representation of what Maddie can do.

I hated Elastic Hearts video and song and couldn't get through the whole thing and got through less than this.

How many videos are we going to have to live through like this? Bored now.

That Jack White song, wasn't that an older song - for some reason I'm thinking that was in the Great Gatsby movie? Was this an official video, or just Chloe and her "Team Chloe" people putting something together along w/ ALDC wannabees? - it's strange that there were a lot of people from the DM show in this. I can't believe Kaycee Rice is doing this stuff - I would have thought she was a bigger name than this - an extra in a Chloe video, a Candy Apples dancer who doesn't even get her name mentioned? No Kaycee, just no - smh :(.

That Jack White song, wasn't that an older song - for some reason I'm thinking that was in the Great Gatsby movie? Was this an official video, or just Chloe and her "Team Chloe" people putting something together along w/ ALDC wannabees? - it's strange that there were a lot of people from the DM show in this. I can't believe Kaycee Rice is doing this stuff - I would have thought she was a bigger name than this - an extra in a Chloe video, a Candy Apples dancer who doesn't even get her name mentioned? No Kaycee, just no - smh :(.
You seem to think that everyone is a wannabe of some sort. You said it about CJA athletes and now about girls who might just be friends from her studio that offered to help?

You seem to think that everyone is a wannabe of some sort. You said it about CJA athletes and now about girls who might just be friends from her studio that offered to help?

I do think people who try to copy the actions or styles of people who became unexpectedly and originally famous are wannabees. Just like when Nirvana and other Seattle-based bands became hits in the early 90's w/ an original style of music, next thing you know several producer-created types start coming out w/ songs copying that style of music and came out w/ a similar sound when that really wasn't what they were about originally. There were a few rock bands like that in the 80's too. Those bands are wannabees.

That Sarah girl who shows up on the Dance Moms show and is in that video is a clear wannabee ALDC kid - her mom acts crazy so she can be like Christi and keep a spot on the show. She is from a studio in Arizona - had nothing to do w/ Chloe before Dance Moms, and here she is in this trying to grab some residual Dance Moms fame. Kaycee Rice is better than this though - she's been dancing on the show w/ the Candy Apples and I don't understand why she'd do that.

Back