OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
Christi tweeted this and said to watch between 50-53 to hear some guy that was on this episode... (in some capacity...I'm not sure what capacity because he didn't look familiar to me...and I also didn't watch that hour long video)....talk about his firsthand account of Abbie trying to sabotage Chloe....

In other news. I went to college with the black guy in the video. He was the mascot. I was shocked to see him in the video...but he's always popping up in entertainment/pop culture related things on the internet.I also took him with me to Michael Jackson's Memorial when Michael Jackson died....since I had an extra ticket and he was the only person I knew that lived in LA.

Last edited:
I read some article Christi RT'd on Twitter today and it said that a few months before Dance Moms started Abby had filed for bankruptcy which I thought was pretty interesting.

I feel like coming from a near-closing studio to a studio with it's own TV show really gave her a big head,
she didn't seem nearly as horrid in the first season as she is now.

I read some article Christi RT'd on Twitter today and it said that a few months before Dance Moms started Abby had filed for bankruptcy which I thought was pretty interesting.

I feel like coming from a near-closing studio to a studio with it's own TV show really gave her a big head,
she didn't seem nearly as horrid in the first season as she is now.

Yeah and Melissa's sugar daddy helped to bail her out.

Christi tweeted this and said to watch between 50-53 to hear some guy that was on this episode... (in some capacity...I'm not sure what capacity because he didn't look familiar to me...and I also didn't watch that hour long video)....talk about his firsthand account of Abbie trying to sabotage Chloe....

In other news. I went to college with the black guy in the video. He was the mascot. I was shocked to see him in the video...but he's always popping up in entertainment/pop culture related things on the internet.I also took him with me to Michael Jackson's Memorial when Michael Jackson died....since I had an extra ticket and he was the only person I knew that lived in LA.

How can you have a personal vendetta like that against a young kid..... goodness gracious.

She posted pics w a girl from FCA Diamonds on insta a few weeks ago I think? Hopefully we'll see her in the allstar world!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Brooke goes to school with several of the Diamonds, my daughters included. She actually tried out a couple of years ago but was still contracted to the show. As far as I know she has no interest in any kind of cheerleading.

Didn't see anyone talk about this yet so I'm just gonna put this here...

I was never really Team Maddie when compared to other dancers her age but seeing her do someone else's choreography, I am now Team Maddie. Some of Abby and Gianna's choreography can get repetitive and stale. I wish she had more of a costume though. It was kiiiinda weird at some parts.

I was never really Team Maddie when compared to other dancers her age but seeing her do someone else's choreography, I am now Team Maddie. Some of Abby and Gianna's choreography can get repetitive and stale. I wish she had more of a costume though. It was kiiiinda weird at some parts.

It was supposed to be weird, from what I read the songs about the singers addiction and abuse of drugs and alcohol. I loved this. I'm with you though, never a team maddie fan but after watching some fresh choreography, I love her dancing. That role in the video was danced so maturely. I probably watched it about 200 times. I also am into stuff like that. Her dancing and faces were so mesmerizing. So glad I didn't have to see that classic MaddieFace :p she'll go far in dance

It was supposed to be weird, from what I read the songs about the singers addiction and abuse of drugs and alcohol. I loved this. I'm with you though, never a team maddie fan but after watching some fresh choreography, I love her dancing. That role in the video was danced so maturely. I probably watched it about 200 times. I also am into stuff like that. Her dancing and faces were so mesmerizing. So glad I didn't have to see that classic MaddieFace :p she'll go far in dance

I meant like weird that at times her bodysuit wasn't easily distinguishable and she really did look naked haha I think the story could have still been portrayed if she wore something else. But it could also be because since she's on tv, it's like someone I "know" naked in a music video :confused:

I thought the dancing was awesome and very different but I've always been a Maddie fan so I'm happy others like her too! Lol

Also, she is very good at this and not just the dancing part. Her facial expressions were perfect.

I think the nude bodysuit probably was the best choice. I feel like other colors would just stand out to much and we would be like why is she in a red bodysuit. So I think nude was perfect although for a split second in the beginning I was like whoa she does have clothes on right.

Never heard this song but it's great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back