OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
Ok upon further search, it looks like it "Reality TV Emmys" host by some site. My B. The dance moms peeps were posting on their instagrams with it like it was the real deal. I guess that's what I get for scrolling through Instagram half asleep. I should've just rolled over and went back to bed :p but now I'm glad she wasn't actually nominated for a real Emmy.

I was just gonna say, Dance Moms getting nominated for an Emmy is almost like when Lorde got nominated for best rock song. It just doesn't make sense :confused:

I'm also glad that it wasn't real!

In last Tuesday's episode, how sad was it when MacKenzie ran out of the room crying and went to Melissa....and Melissa told her to stop crying and MacKenzie was like "I'm a kid, this what we do"

And how Holly was the one comforting MacKenzie and trying to get her to calm down? Very sad. This is shown more times than I'd like to see.

I also find it sad how Melissa thinks two hours of schooling a day is enough for her girls....

On a more positive note, I really enjoyed the gypsies dance from two weeks ago. I watched it like eight more times!

And how Holly was the one comforting MacKenzie and trying to get her to calm down? Very sad. This is shown more times than I'd like to see.

I also find it sad how Melissa thinks two hours of schooling a day is enough for her girls....

On a more positive note, I really enjoyed the gypsies dance from two weeks ago. I watched it like eight more times!

Yeah both Maddie and Mackenzie have made similar statements to Melissa in other episodes. I honestly think that they're going to be the most messed up because their mom is the one that is most wrapped up in Abby's crazy.

I really hope SIA's video doesn't win a VMA this weekend...because it's going to have a negative impact on the rest of the kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah both Maddie and Mackenzie have made similar statements to Melissa in other episodes. I honestly think that they're going to be the most messed up because their mom is the one that is most wrapped up in Abby's crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always thought we'd hear about Chloe needing help of some sort first (like therapy, that kid gets pounded on by Abby and as much as Christy tries to boost Chloe's confidence, it doesn't look like it works.) But lately I've been thinking that I can totally see Maddie going down the "child star" path and getting into trouble.

I always thought we'd hear about Chloe needing help of some sort first (like therapy, that kid gets pounded on by Abby and as much as Christy tries to boost Chloe's confidence, it doesn't look like it works.) But lately I've been thinking that I can totally see Maddie going down the "child star" path and getting into trouble.

I thought Chloe as well, but I think Chloe just has worried resting face. Like she always looks worried when she's really not (I have it as well lol). I think Christy does a good job (better than we thing) protecting Chloe from Abby's bs and reality.

I think deep down Melissa's kids really think they're something special and will be super stars. I think tone dead Mackenzie really thinks she's the next Britney Spears and I think Maddie honestly thinks dance jobs will keep rolling in for her (she should have been in T Swifts new video, no?)

Anyway. Reality check will hit them soon. I see Maddie having a failed attempt on So YouThink You can Dance

In last Tuesday's episode, how sad was it when MacKenzie ran out of the room crying and went to Melissa....and Melissa told her to stop crying and MacKenzie was like "I'm a kid, this what we do"

MacKenzie's crying MAY have been somewhat legit, but I think that line about "this is what kids do" was totally scripted/fed to her. No kid says that when they are upset.

MacKenzie's crying MAY have been somewhat legit, but I think that line about "this is what kids do" was totally scripted/fed to her. No kid says that when they are upset.

Maybe, maybe not. I have a 9 yr old niece and she gets upset and let's little statements like that slip all the time. In fact she did it last Sunday when I told her to go take a shower and get ready for the first day of school. She got a major side eye.

Except she has no professional child background to back it up.

Honestly, if any of the girls were to be given the opportunity to be in Chandelier they would've done a great job.

I think it was last week's episode, the moms were saying that they weren't sure if Sia specifically asked Maddie to be in her music video. They said something like she called the studio and asked if there were any dancers available and they said Maddie was, when in reality, all of them were.

Interesting article..... And video. I enjoyed the article very much. I love how the writer described ALM as a Roald Dahl villain haha, that made my day, it's so true. She's like the modern day Trunchbull of dance.

The video is weird. Is this a teaser for something bigger? It felt pointless, I wish something was said about the meaning of it because it seemed like a very long vine.

Honestly, if any of the girls were to be given the opportunity to be in Chandelier they would've done a great job.

I think it was last week's episode, the moms were saying that they weren't sure if Sia specifically asked Maddie to be in her music video. They said something like she called the studio and asked if there were any dancers available and they said Maddie was, when in reality, all of them were.

I follow Christi (Chloe's mom) on twitter and she said they edited the show to make it seem like they were talking about the Sia video opportunity when in reality they were discussing another event called "Cabaret for a Cause" in NYC. Sia never even contacted Abby(source: Sia's twitter). She contacted Maddie's manager directly and even DM'd Maddie on twitter. Abby nor the studio was part of the booking process.

I follow Christi (Chloe's mom) on twitter and she said they edited the show to make it seem like they were talking about the Sia video opportunity when in reality they were discussing another event called "Cabaret for a Cause" in NYC. Sia never even contacted Abby(source: Sia's twitter). She contacted Maddie's manager directly and even DM'd Maddie on twitter. Abby nor the studio was part of the booking process.

The interview above also stated that Maddie was specifically asked to do the Chandelier video. Oh reality TV......

Back