All-Star The Majors Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Now now, you know better than to bring out the 'D' word.

Although I'm still waiting on this magical legality. Who wants to bet they'll rewatch it and apologize but not do anything about it?
Yeah I really do :( but I'm Cali obsessed so I feel no shame in my slip of the 'D' word ;)

...this needs this.

126026_o.gif

and I'm Beyonce.
Thank you. I would have just inserted the picture myself but it's late, I'm bewildered, and I've got a two-day shoot this weekend..

I'm a little confused/shocked by the tie; from the videos I thought that Large Coed could go to any team. I'm so happy for Aces though! I feel like nobody was expecting them to win, even I wasn't, and I think it's great that they did! I hope they don't get a lot of hate for it. But great job to Cali teams for sweeping (sorta). And congratulations to SE, Panthers, Coed Elite, PCM, Cheetahs, and Superkatz for the amazing performances!

I'm a little confused/shocked by the tie; from the videos I thought that Large Coed could go to any team. I'm so happy for Aces though! I feel like nobody was expecting them to win, even I wasn't, and I think it's great that they did! I hope they don't get a lot of hate for it. But great job to Cali teams for sweeping (sorta). And congratulations to SE, Panthers, Coed Elite, PCM, Cheetahs, and Superkatz for the amazing performances!
It's the bitterness of what 'could have been.' Without that legality (which is PRETTY sizable and we don't know what for), SE might very well have won (we also don't know the point spread). That's a pretty shocking thing to handle..

Back