All-Star The Summit 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Uh okay so we're just gonna get to watch half of angels routine.... Okay then..... If they don't fix HP for tomorrow we got an issue.

Uh okay so we're just gonna get to watch half of angels routine.... Okay then..... If they don't fix HP for tomorrow we got an issue.

I know!! I’m trying to watch it right now. Grrrr At lease I know it’s not my internet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we talk about the tomfoolery that is the Summit schedule?
I can't even begin to figure it out. I know SOT Purple Aces is going but good luck finding them in double column craziness.

SOT Purple Aces are Friday, 4:11pm (EST) in Arena East Blue

Yay GC Troops that was such a good showing! Swedish cheerleading is really growing, loving it!

For Summit (excluding international divisions), if you have a division scoresheet you can send it to me via DM on twitter or my email ([email protected]) and I’ll tweet it out.

I’m trying to promote full transparency. Spectators & Parents deserve the scores.

I’ve already gotten commitments from several people but will likely need more sending scoresheets.

Please let people know.

Thanks.

does anyone know if you'll be able to buy pictures online? I looked at them today but didn't have time to buy them and I don't really want to go back there tomorrow and fight the crowds...

What’s the difference between the international division and the regular division - for example, is the score sheet the same? Why would you choose international j3 over regular j3?

E49CE601-9DB5-44DC-B3EC-858669EF84A5.jpeg
What’s the difference between the international division and the regular division - for example, is the score sheet the same? Why would you choose international j3 over regular j3?
Differences in scoring from Varsity score sheet per Justin Carrier via Twitter:

If anyone is watching Summit can you tell me how Wildcats Leverkusen from Germany did?
They compete in J1 division.
They are one of the best peewee teams in Europe imo. They havent lost one of the best european competitions in 12 years and I wouldn’t be surprised if they win summit.
I just watched them now...WOW! so clean!!! Great facials too.

I just watched them now...WOW! so clean!!! Great facials too.

Yes! Their peewee level 2 team (little wildcats) is soo good! I am usually more excited to see them than level 5 and 6 teams at competitions

I see CA Charlotte is still in Plano NC lol! But I really enjoy AristoCats salsa theme! Probably would enjoy if the dance was a bit more salsa-y but it was really cute!!

Latest posts

Back