All-Star Then And Now

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This photo was from 7 cheer seasons ago...
we have been through alot together and have stuck with the same cheer program throughout our entire allstar cheer career. :)

I am on the left in both of the photos and my best friend bwana. is on the right.
tumblr_mfo77pejCn1r2x1wko1_500.png

I finally put a face to your name!! You are so pretty!!! Good to know your not a real bug haha

I finally put a face to your name!! You are so pretty!!! Good to know your not a real bug haha
thanks so much! :) and yes i am not a bug lol, my friends gave me that nickname (some how my name, reid, turned into reidle beetle)

I love this thread, it proves that everyone grows out of their awkward stage, you're never alone! (unless you're one of those incredibly lucky adolescents who never had an awkward stage and has been blessed with a Golden Ratio since birth...then I hate you)
Just for laughs, I compiled a collection of pictures of myself on Halloween every year since 9th grade. You can actually see the awkward melting away as I grew into my face. :confused:

Man do I wish I had an action shot from this year.....

Here's my first year of all star cheer.. 2005
2jc65j8.jpg

im7br5.jpg

And here's a picture of me in my uniform from this season.
20a31g6.jpg

I think I've gained about 100 pounds from the first picture to this year's. lol.

36602_10150829582503887_836869849_n_zps9f278361.jpg

sorry it's so big but one is from like 2002 which was my 2nd year of all star cheer at Basics Superstars and then the other was this year 2012, my freshman year at college super senior at PA Storm.

10 yrs of All Star cheer, along with 4 yrs of High School cheer, now a senior in College and finishing out her career. Enjoy the Journey....it truly flies by!

C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\memphis cheer
C:\Users\Owner\Desktop

Back