All-Star This Is How We Roll...?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Am I the only one absolutely completely and utterly LOST??????
No! im with you... something about a bus. and a floor mat, and facebook?!?!

I was too then I got it! Very long story short:

- East Coast Nitros had 3 gyms (2 MD 1 DE)
- The DE gym was previously Shore Thunder
- Before tryouts the original coaches of ECN wanted to take down/replace/put away whatever leftover ST things (pictures, welcome mat, things saying ST)
- The ST coach confronted an ECN coach about it
- ECN wanted to have a meeting about it
- Via text message ECN was kicked out of the gym by ST
- A ST coach posted something on facebook about ECN no longer being with them
- ECN sent out an email confirming they were no longer in the DE gym & their side of what happened
- ECN sent out another email about posting things on social networking sites & that they only want to see positive things so they're adding a clause to their handbook about negative posts about any teammate, parent, coach, gym, etc. & they'll be kicked out
- ECN bought a bus to shuttle the kids (new & old) from the DE gym to one of their others so they could still cheer with them
- ECN sent out another email about a supposed rumor that the coaches asked that their team (C4) be judged differently at an ACDA competition. ACDA attached a letter to the parents saying this rumor wasn't true & also added that a "former nitros coach made derogatory statements regarding our company"

Debated questions:
- Why did ECN wait until the end of the season to say something regarding leftover ST things?/Why didn't they buy a new welcome mat without complaining?
- Is it common/have you ever head of a gym buying a bus to shuttle their kids to another location?
- Why does ECN make the person from ST & the situation look worse that it is/was?
- What is ST's side of the story?
- Why is a cheer company getting involved in a gyms internal drama?

Better? Hopefully this is all right I tried!:)

New gym?????
bus.jpg
AHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

A thread like this only causes issues for the gym, obviously there is some drama going on.

The trickle down from this will end up effecting the kids. I am nobody to the cheer world but had a huge positive effect on Nitros.

Threads like this I wish couldn't happen on the boards.

Well said! Some of us are trying to make light of the posts to try to tone down the drama, but this thread really should go away. I believe blunchin started a thread complaining of this sort of behavior, something like "practice what you preach".

Back