All-Star This Is How We Roll...?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this is the last time im trying

ECN had three facilities (one in MD two in DE). They were kicked out of one of the facilities in DE. After being kicked out of that one facility they allegedly invested in a school bus to shuttle the kids from the facility they were kicked out of, to the other facility in DE.

i dont know how much more simple i can make it.
wait, so there is not a school bus?

Hello Nitronation;
We are so excited for the upcoming season and tryouts this weekend! It looks like its going to be another incredible year! With that being said, I want to discuss something that has become a growing concern. Social networking.
Facebooking, Tweeting, etc. has become the new and chic thing. It is amazing how it works and can be a very useful tool when finding friends from the past, family not close by, etc. etc. But it also seems to be the place now to express everyone’s thought of the hour (whether good or bad), innuendos, subtle gestures, etc. that particularly may affect one or a group of people. While trying to say something nice about one person, group, event, thought, or occurrence that you may have recently encountered, turns out to be something that someone else may find offensive, hurtful, or worse. It seems we all now get on Facebook to see what everyone is feeling! Band wagoning, rallying of the troops for better or worse seems to be the norm nowadays. My personal experiences is that I try to remain positive about each and every post that I would put knowing that the athletes are reading how proud I am of them. I can’t call 100 kids each night, but I can all let them know I am extremely proud or excited about something. A positive thought can go so far!
Not all practice nights go perfect. Your child may have a bad night….it happens…to all of us. But tomorrow is a new day and how we handle the new day by not dwelling on the past is what will help anyone get to a better place. Making quick posts about a practice, coach, child, or this organization is often unwarranted. Don’t do it! If something was so bad you just can’t stand it, call the gym so maybe there might be an explanation to whatever may ail you. Stop in the office so we can talk. Our door is always open. Go home, watch TV, or call a friend! Don’t post something you may regret in a knee jerk reaction to your child’s emotions. Facebook is not a coach. It cannot fix anything for you.
We want to start taking a proactive approach to social networking. Keep the glass half full! Moving forward into the new season we will be adding another clause into your Nitro handbook and contract. Simply stating that we will no longer tolerate any negative criticism, comments, innuendos, metaphors, etc., etc. regarding any athletes, coaches, practices, parents, team moms, routines, placements, etc. etc. within the Nitro organization. You will be removed immediately from the program. No questions asked.
This is family here. You and your athletes are part of it, and like family, it’s not always perfect, never will be. But it’s pretty good and you most likely would miss your family. Everyone makes mistakes. Let’s focus on the great things that happen every day in this gym. Many new families are coming aboard and look forward to being a part of a winning organization with a winning attitude. Our focus is clear. We are looking forward to a great new season.​

This is a mass email going out to all the members of C4.​

There is a rumor out there that Glenn and I told the last competition company ACDA that C4 had a full paid bid already and to judge them differently then the other level 5 teams that weekend. This is absolutely ridiculous and untrue!! Glenn and I care about each and every Nitro team out there. That is why from the very first competition nine years ago until the last competition of this season we have been with each and every team from the Tiny's at 6AM to the Senior 5's at midnight. We would never want to miss a thing and we love each and every child as if they were our own and that will never change despite recent allegations.​

I am attaching a letter from the owner of ACDA to squash any and all rumors out there. Glenn and I are true to each and every team out there that we put into a Nitro uniform. We want every team to succeed. If you have any questions or would like to talk, our door is always open​

Thanks for listening,​
Stephanie and Glenn​
Dear Nitros Parents;​

__________________________________________​

I am one of the owners of American Cheer and Dance Academy (ACDA). We are a USASF Tier One Company and we award our 3 At Large Worlds Bids and our 1 Full Paid Worlds bid at Reach the Beach College and All-Star Nationals in Ocean City, Maryland.​
I am writing this in response to the rumors that have been circulating regarding the East Coast Nitros. The Nitros are a great all-star program and in the ten years they have attended ACDA events, I have seen first-hand the dedication and professionalism of gym owners Stephanie & Glenn Sutch. Both Stephanie and Glenn are excellent coaches and have never sought out any type of favoritism or special treatment for their athletes. Their many wins at our events, including the High Score at Nationals in 2010 and the Full Paid Worlds Bid in 2011, were a result of their dedication to excellence and the hard work of the entire Nitro program.​
It has come to my attention that a former Nitros coach has made derogatory statements regarding our company, Stephanie and Glenn, and the awarding of the Full Paid Worlds Bid at Reach the Beach in 2011. I am writing to state that the ACDA staff and judges were never asked by Stephanie or Glenn to judge any Nitros team differently than any other team. Stephanie and Glenn have never asked me, my staff, or my judges to do anything unethical. My staff and judges would never agree to such a request. I consider any statement suggesting otherwise to be offensive and slanderous to Stephanie and Glenn, the Nitros, the staff of ACDA and the USASF who has entrusted us with the status of being a Tier One Company. Such a statement also makes absolutely no sense. There is no reason that a gym owner would ask a competition company to judge one of their teams differently so that that team would fail. Gym owners want to see all of their teams score as well as possible and succeed a often as possible.​
Please feel free to contact me if there are any further questions,​

Sincerely,​

Cathy Stamper​

Oh poor Jaguar Nation :( I thought TG had this idea first. Clearly I was mistaken.

And, holy censorship!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Did they ever think that if they didn't like the Shore Thunder welcome mat that they could maybe go out and buy a new one with the gyms name on it instead of just complaining about it?

This is a mass email going out to all the members of C4.​

There is a rumor out there that Glenn and I told the last competition company ACDA that C4 had a full paid bid already and to judge them differently then the other level 5 teams that weekend. This is absolutely ridiculous and untrue!! Glenn and I care about each and every Nitro team out there. That is why from the very first competition nine years ago until the last competition of this season we have been with each and every team from the Tiny's at 6AM to the Senior 5's at midnight. We would never want to miss a thing and we love each and every child as if they were our own and that will never change despite recent allegations.​

I am attaching a letter from the owner of ACDA to squash any and all rumors out there. Glenn and I are true to each and every team out there that we put into a Nitro uniform. We want every team to succeed. If you have any questions or would like to talk, our door is always open​

Thanks for listening,​
Stephanie and Glenn​
Dear Nitros Parents;​

__________________________________________​

I am one of the owners of American Cheer and Dance Academy (ACDA). We are a USASF Tier One Company and we award our 3 At Large Worlds Bids and our 1 Full Paid Worlds bid at Reach the Beach College and All-Star Nationals in Ocean City, Maryland.​
I am writing this in response to the rumors that have been circulating regarding the East Coast Nitros. The Nitros are a great all-star program and in the ten years they have attended ACDA events, I have seen first-hand the dedication and professionalism of gym owners Stephanie & Glenn Sutch. Both Stephanie and Glenn are excellent coaches and have never sought out any type of favoritism or special treatment for their athletes. Their many wins at our events, including the High Score at Nationals in 2010 and the Full Paid Worlds Bid in 2011, were a result of their dedication to excellence and the hard work of the entire Nitro program.​
It has come to my attention that a former Nitros coach has made derogatory statements regarding our company, Stephanie and Glenn, and the awarding of the Full Paid Worlds Bid at Reach the Beach in 2011. I am writing to state that the ACDA staff and judges were never asked by Stephanie or Glenn to judge any Nitros team differently than any other team. Stephanie and Glenn have never asked me, my staff, or my judges to do anything unethical. My staff and judges would never agree to such a request. I consider any statement suggesting otherwise to be offensive and slanderous to Stephanie and Glenn, the Nitros, the staff of ACDA and the USASF who has entrusted us with the status of being a Tier One Company. Such a statement also makes absolutely no sense. There is no reason that a gym owner would ask a competition company to judge one of their teams differently so that that team would fail. Gym owners want to see all of their teams score as well as possible and succeed a often as possible.​
Please feel free to contact me if there are any further questions,​

Sincerely,​

Cathy Stamper​

Not touching this one... Just wow -___-

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

or why they waited almost the whole season for it to become a issue?

That is what I was thinking. They waited a whole season into it to decide they didn't like the way the gym looked. That is like SOT and Cheer Athletes combining and taking on the Cheer Athletics name and a season into it they finally realize the SOT gym still says SOT and gets mad. Well uhhhh shouldn't that have been taken care of beforehand?

Latest posts

Back