All-Star This Year's Holiday Wish List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have really though much about it but probably a new pair of Uggs (not to wear with my uniform of course!). I'm loving the Bailey Bow ones or whatever their called. I'm in desperate need of a real adult wallet and I saw a Coach one that I loved last year (bright colored leather) which I'm hoping will be at the outlet store!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

All I want is shoes. I have saw about 9 pairs of boots I want.

Needless to say spending hours on wanelo doesn't help my shoe addiction.

Officially feel grown up - I had to buy my own Christmas present this year (they don't sell the right kind of Uggs in the store in my hometown so I bought them in the town where I'm at uni. Santa still paid though ;) ) and give it to Santa to give to me at Christmas :(
But I'm super happy cause I've wanted Uggs for agesssssss!

CP wants these Uggs with the bow really bad.
My son told me his only wish is the playstation 4. Okay, should have started saving right back around easter ;-)

The only thing I really asked for was an Apple TV, but here's my wanelo board that I've been using to give my mom ideas. If you ever need a gift idea for any occasion wanelo is the place to go! Christmas by @ashleyttocs

The Fierce Board App!

A Chipotle gift card, lol. But, an Apple TV would be nice. Or maybe an iPad mini, but I doubt I would really use it that much. I don't know, I really can't think of anything that I want or need for Christmas this year.

Fierceboard around the holidays always makes me feel old and poor.

Anyway. I'm hoping my dad will pay my car taxes. (and I'll act like I don't want him to)

My mom will prob buy me clothes and a kitchen gadget I don't need (and I'll ask her not to spend money on me)

My dad is also buying my sister her 3rd car...at the age of 18. I entirely digress on this subject

Mostly for the holidays (Christmas in particular) I'm my grateful to get a week off from work and home cooked food. Priorities change when you get old

I'm 24-
the only thing I expect my parents to give me is a hug.

But my mom usually gets me a few new shirts and my dad gets me...something lol

I wish this is what my parents did. Instead I'm stressing the eff out trying to come up with an acceptable Christmas list that doesn't only contain things that cost $200+. Mom, give it up, we're all adults, you don't need to fill up every bit under the tree.

Also I need to start my wedding registry soon, which is going to be just as hard, so I can't even ask for stuff for my apartment.

#firstworldproblems

I wish this is what my parents did. Instead I'm stressing the eff out trying to come up with an acceptable Christmas list that doesn't only contain things that cost $200+. Mom, give it up, we're all adults, you don't need to fill up every bit under the tree.

Also I need to start my wedding registry soon, which is going to be just as hard, so I can't even ask for stuff for my apartment.

#firstworldproblems

This 100%. Anything I could think to ask for will go on our registry after Christmas for our shower.

My list has a list from Sephora, Lululemon and a pair of uggs (which are a long shot). I'd be happy with a Walmart gift card so I can buy cleaning supplies for the apartment.

Back