OT To Greek Or Not To Greek

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Just had round 2 last night and I have preference in a couple of hours. I am so nervous to see what houses I got asked back to

So if you follow me on Instagram you'll see all the clues and gifts from my big this week! Reveal was yesterday and I'm soooooo happy! <3

Happy for you both and anyone else getting their reveal. I think it's great when it's made out as such a positive experience.

A bunch of us alumni hanging out at Homecoming this weekend!
10724961_293359770869611_1591048625_n.jpg

Any ideas for a big little reveal costume or something cute for twins? My gglittle has no ideas on what to do and I'm lost with what to suggest...

Everyone please go like this picture on instagram so we can win a donation for our philanthropy, women's heart health and the Alpha Phi foundation!!
Instagram

Man thats a short initiation time. For Chi Omega you have to wait until the next semester. So our fall pledge class wont get initiated until the end on January
I heard about that! I always thought that was so long... our new member period is 6 weeks

I think mine was 8 weeks when I pledged, though I heard a rumor after I left that the school mandated all pledge programs be 6 weeks. Not that it matters now cause my chapter lost its charter

I heard about that! I always thought that was so long... our new member period is 6 weeks
Ours was usually around 8. Chi O at USC waits until the next semester as well so I guess that's a national rule. Interesting! I remember the first chapter each year was ADPi. Their new member period was usually only 4-5 weeks or so. They may have since changed this policy but they used to get their bigs on big day which always seemed odd to me.

Latest posts

Back