All-Star Trends You Want To See Die For Next Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1. Uniforms that don't allow for undergarments, have skirts/shorts the size of a belt, or expose parts better left covered.

2. rubbing of body parts, dancing like "professionals", and allowing little kids to do these things.

3. 30 lbs of makeup and hairspray on minis.

Agree, sometimes I feel like saying, where's the skirt, why even have one? Just skip it altogether.

The drug term "dab" references a THC concentrate (I think I'm getting that correct!). Nothing at all to do with cocaine. Maybe people mix marijuana with cocaine, but I don't know...*shrug*

yeah, you're right--whether or not the dance dab and the term dab are the same is another discussion for another day, but there is a type of THC concentrate/oil that is referred to as "dabbing." It's different than smoking from a bong or piece.

(I wrote the case for marijuana legalization for my company's magazine back in April of 2014 and my brother asked me why on earth there was a picture of people dabbing in the print version. I had no idea what dabbing was.)

Awkwardly off
Differing opinions which is fine... however, it's pretty common in the northeast kids talk about cocaine with it.

Hmm, weird. I thought that dance move would have been more of a head flop while pinching your nose and twitching.

I've heard dabbing associated with weed. But, I also think kids are quick to put a drug reference on things. And, words and terms and their associates change over time.

What is contouring
It's a make up technique that is used to define cheekbones and shape the face. Basically you use a light shade (highlighter) on the places where the light hits your face and darker shades where the shadows are (contour)

Back