All-Star Trinity And Cheerupdates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OOps I also wanted to mention what does Cheerupdates have to do with this really? He exposed something ugly that took place...he didn't make it up. Those emails were in fact authentic. You send garbage into the universe don't be surprised when it comes back to haunt you. Ok I am done.
which is why you can't sue for slander....slander has to be false. This was all true. You can't sue someone for calling you out on your .... whatever you want to call this.

You know most of us can't keep our mouths shut, even with the threat of being sued...

30582586.jpg
I just died....

Silly you... no one ever minded their own business. There just wasn't a forum to speak about it that would reach thousands in seconds. #justsayin'

People didnt care as much about certain things before there was twitter, Instagram and snap chat! Just saying.

I disagree, I think they cared....they just may not have had access to that information.
Or may not have had a public place to voice their opinions... but I do agree that they still cared. I don't think the world would have just decided "hey, let's start caring about other peoples business just because we have social media sites!" just think about small towns and how in the old days everyone knew everyone in their town and always knew everyone elses' business.... everyone always gossiped and cared.
IMO

Or may not have had a public place to voice their opinions... but I do agree that they still cared. I don't think the world would have just decided "hey, let's start caring about other peoples business just because we have social media sites!" just think about small towns and how in the old days everyone knew everyone in their town and always knew everyone elses' business.... everyone always gossiped and cared.
IMO

I agree with what you have said. Personally I have been on the boards since I was about 13ish, I am now 20. When I was 13 I cared about silly things happening in the cheer world, now that I am older I think it's CRAY for someone my age or older to care about "other teams, who's flying to different states and who's center flyer". IMO. There always has been a place for people to talk opening about this sport for a long time the only difference is that there are WAY more opinionated people.

I agree with what you have said. Personally I have been on the boards since I was about 13ish, I am now 20. When I was 13 I cared about silly things happening in the cheer world, now that I am older I think it's CRAY for someone my age or older to care about "other teams, who's flying to different states and who's center flyer". IMO. There always has been a place for people to talk opening about this sport for a long time the only difference is that there are WAY more opinionated people.
I can understand why this sometimes comes across as creepy or weird, but can you try looking at it a little differently? I'm a Packer fan and I always want to know who the QB is this season, who's been traded to and from the Bears and the Vikings, who the draft picks are and how much they are getting paid (a measure of their skills, perhaps).

But football is my second favorite sport. Allstar Cheer is my favorite. Why wouldn't I want to know this same type of information about 'my' favorite team and their competition?

This so weird because I googled him on Monday (11/19) because I didn't know who he was and he was one of the "Cheerlebrity" judges at the competition we went to on Sunday (11/19).

He was nice and had great comments about all our teams and of course Cameron our little boy point flyer. :cheering: Hmmmmm.

What a weird coincidence,

I can understand why this sometimes comes across as creepy or weird, but can you try looking at it a little differently? I'm a Packer fan and I always want to know who the QB is this season, who's been traded to and from the Bears and the Vikings, who the draft picks are and how much they are getting paid (a measure of their skills, perhaps).

But football is my second favorite sport. Allstar Cheer is my favorite. Why wouldn't I want to know this same type of information about 'my' favorite team and their competition?

I respect that because thats your opinion! Whatever floats your boat!

Back