All-Star Trinity Athletics Welcomes Tonya Rice To Their Staff!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ztaprincess , my thoughts exactly. Pretty sure her coaches would all work with each other and I would think, after a World's ring, she'd be even hungrier for another.

I don't know how power tumbling really works, but I would think you would be able to do both since Kiara seems to fit both in. To me there is more to cheer then tumbling so if that is all they care about being able to do then I guess gymnastics or power tumbling is the place for them. I believe colleges are starting to get into the power tumbling thing. Louisville now has a power tumbling team/program that is tied in with Gym Tyme. Maybe more gyms need to form power tumbling teams for their athletes to compete in those competitions while still being able to cheer.

2 incredible athletes getting to be on the same team, gotta admit i'm pretty excited :)

So Angel competes on Stingray and her mom will coach for Trinity?!? That's a little weird to me. No way my daughter would cheer for another program if I coached. Don't get it

Wanna Be a Rockstar!?
Rockstarcheer.com
I think that little blonde haired girl on grape rays father coaches for ACE in georgia. And the owners or coaches of Stealth daughter cheers for Cali.

I think that little blonde haired girl on grape rays father coaches for ACE in georgia. And the owners or coaches of Stealth daughter cheers for Cali.

Chris White is no longer Coaching at ACE, he is now a Coach at Stingrays Johns Creek, sad to see him go but definitely what is best for him and his daughter :)

Trinity's tryout results are up, my daughter made Sr 5!!!! :D She's so excited for the chance to work with Tonya (who is the sweetest lady, BTW!) along with Gianni. Excited for 2012-2013!

Back