All-Star Trinity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought this was a post about Trinity??? How did this turn into a bashing GA Allstars post???? Seriously .... you all and "I would NEVER let my kid cheer at Ga Allstars" How about getting your facts straight before you start bashing a gym. It's called marketing people. And you have no idea about these kids that went to Trinity. There were 4, and they went for the money because it could help them with college expenses, and 2 are coming back to GA now. Geezzz!

Are you kidding? Nobody was talking about the athletes. We were talking about the ridiculous tweets- along with the ones about college placement that have no factual information supporting the claims. Pull your head out, and read what we're saying before you go on a tirade.

I thought this was a post about Trinity??? How did this turn into a bashing GA Allstars post???? Seriously .... you all and "I would NEVER let my kid cheer at Ga Allstars" How about getting your facts straight before you start bashing a gym. It's called marketing people. And you have no idea about these kids that went to Trinity. There were 4, and they went for the money because it could help them with college expenses, and 2 are coming back to GA now. Geezzz!
I saw with my own eyes a coach from georgia bashing kids on twitter who were leaving Georgia and going to Trinity. Thats uncalled for.

No one kill me for saying it, but its JUST CHEERLEADING. I know, weird right? Is it really worth throwing away friendships, close relationships, losing dignity, and creating a bad reputation for yourself and gym? And if you are a coach or owner... SHAME ON YOU. If you are going to trash a kid for leaving your program you have no business coaching.

Amen. Wish I could shimmy this 100 times.

....My PM box is open and needs some love. I don't tweet so while I spare myself some issues, I also miss all the 'fun' (and I use that term loosely).

I can understand teammates/athletes being disappointed but I do believe all of the adults in the situation have made errors in judgement in taking it to the social media. In the end, do you want someone that doesn't want to be there? And do a few athletes define your gym? Most likely it's not worth the drama for anyone and life will go on like it does every time families change gyms. Eventually it will be forgotten. For every gym that has lost athletes, they have simultaneously gained athletes from some other gym who lost those athletes and will gain others...from somewhere, etc,etc,etc

....My PM box is open and needs some love. I don't tweet so while I spare myself some issues, I also miss all the 'fun' (and I use that term loosely).

I would check out a very popular coach and choreographer's twitter page.

I understand kids will be kids, so nothing they have said to each other bothers me. I also understand, as a coach it may sting a little when some of your more loyal kids leave you. but to be an adult and down right bash CHILDREN publicly.. when you are a well known public figure in cheerleading... not okay. gym owner calling other gyms trailer trash.. also not okay. I am honestly appalled by it.

Good luck to trinity and the athletes who have chosen to go there! I am sure they will do well and I hope it turns out to be what they hope it will! I know for one thing, they seem to have an awesome coaching staff! :cheering:

Ok I'm heated and ya'll can talk in code all you want to but I WONT! If Jamie Parrish would have tweeted my child some of the garbage that he has tweeted these YOUNG UNDER AGE ATHLETES, he would need a face lift! I hope the father of that athlete sees those tweets and pays Ms. Parrish a visit. Plus the snood remarks He made towards Roger and Orange?!? Trailer Trash HUH?!?! So unprofessional and makes GA look like a wack excuse for a gym when you have someone like that running the show.....Bitter Much?!

In other news ORANGE CRUSH FROM STINGRAY ALLSTARS WORLD CHAMPS, AGAIN, FOR 2012!!! CONGRATS LADIES!!! Who Mad? GA?

Ok I'm heated and ya'll can talk in code all you want to but I WONT! If Jamie Parrish would have tweeted my child some of the garbage that he has tweeted these YOUNG UNDER AGE ATHLETES, he would need a face lift! I hope the father of that athlete sees those tweets and pays Ms. Parrish a visit. Plus the snood remarks He made towards Roger and Orange?!? Trailer Trash HUH?!?! So unprofessional and makes GA look like a wack excuse for a gym when you have someone like that running the show.....Bitter Much?!

In other news ORANGE CRUSH FROM STINGRAY ALLSTARS WORLD CHAMPS, AGAIN, FOR 2012!!! CONGRATS LADIES!!! Who Mad? GA?

Tell us how you really feel ;)

I just want to know why/how GA is getting scholarships from ESPN.....:cow:
I mean supposedly it is because "they have the largest number of college athletes come from their gym" but in reality that is an excuse for "well they want a large coed and needed to get the boys in". Sorry but ESPN isn't going to give out scholarships for ONLY males to compete when they don't even give out scholarships or sponsorships to recognized student athletes. Now until someone from GA shows me legit proof of these "scholarships" then I am just going to sit back and laugh at anyone who believed their little tweets about it.
It actually makes me sorta glad that I am down here in Columbus and have no children yet.

Back