All-Star Trinity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hate the designer labels thing. It's tacky. It's kind of like how If you actually have or come from money, you don't need to talk about it. Random thought, just throwing it out there.

LOL! We're in cheerleading. A subtle bunch, are we! (Imagine Yoda speaking here.):p

I know at Rays that unless someone skipped town on a major bill or their actions/attitude was completely destructive whenever someone goes to a new gym they have not burned a bridge. Kids are kids (and crazy parents are sometimes crazy parents) and sometimes the grass looks greener on the other side. Or maybe what Rays offers just isn't meeting the needs of the individual. By not severing ties if someone tries another gym for a year you leave the door open for people to come back, and lots of times they do.

Being part of a college now I think it is important to develop the college/allstar relationship. Trying out athletes from all different programs I can say skills are skills and where they came from doesn't matter. Allstar does not mean you are good at gameday either (something I have not had to think about in a while). But I think some programs do put their athletes out there more and encourage college cheer more, and that is a good thing. GA I believe does have a culture that encourages and lauds college cheering. It makes sense he sends, ratio wise, a lot of kids on to college cheer. From the college cheer coach community I think we all would appreciate it if more allstar gyms encouraged trying out for cheering in college.

Synopsis: If you want to cheer in college it doesn't matter what gym you cheered at if you have the skills. But some gyms do encourage college more so they are more likely to have more kids encouraged to cheer in college.

I'd like to first off say how much respect I gained for Trinity's medium 5 at NCA for performing 4 times over the course of the 2 days and managing a good last run, but that's beside the point.
Serious question.... Didn't Angel say she wasn't cheering? Or maybe I read one of her tweets wrong, but a bunch of people have retweeted her tweet (which of course now I can't find.....) about not cheering this year but being back next year better than ever? From what I understood she's using this time to better herself in power tumbling...?
'I'm not even gonna get into it about Jamie Parrish, however it's probably one of the least classy things I have seen on Twitter or Facebook by any coach or respected person in the industry. Then again, I tend to stay away from Illinois cheer drama, so that might be why ;)

For those that were asking for proof of tweets calling people out, Rays in particular, who I give kudos to for keeping it classy through it all, here is a tweet that to me is pretty obvious who it was caling out:
jp.jpg

This one towards Gianni and Trinity:
jp2.jpg

Classy right? Sorry I am just now posting these I kept forgetting to.

For those that were asking for proof of tweets calling people out, Rays in particular, who I give kudos to for keeping it classy through it all, here is a tweet that to me is pretty obvious who it was caling out:
jp.jpg

jp2.jpg

I think the first one is for Trinity also

jp.jpg

jp2.jpg

What's it about social media that just enables the passive agressive in people? If you wouldn't say it to someone in person when did it become okay to do it on Facebook or twitter or some other platform where a computer screen lies between you and the one you're shooting arrows at? And if you would say it in person...that's a WHOLE other thread.

Back