All-Star Trinity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

John Butler could. But I don't think he will and it's really none of your business or my business or anyone else's at this point as several people have pointed out repeatedly.

They will say something when they're ready.

Wish I could shimmy this a thousand times. Mr Butler has shimmied posts in this thread and chooses not to share what's going on in their PERSONAL lives........I think we should ALL step back and give this family some space. When they are ready to talk about it.......I'm sure they will. Until then..........butt out.

When cheerlebrities post something on twitter or Facebook and have several thousand followers, people will talk. Comes with the territory. Could you imagine if at the end of last season Maddie put on her Facebook "Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...I have a HUGE decision to make" that the World might just fall over and 4,000 threads would be started? If the family does not want this kind of thing mentioned on a gossip board with crazed fans, perhaps this can be a lesson learned that social media is not always the way to outlet feelings.

I am no cheerlebrity, but I do have cheer moms and cheer friends on my personal Facebook page. Whenever I post something, everyone assumes it is about cheer. Or best of all, about them. People are People. Ive learned if you put it on social media, the sharks will go after it.

I see it both ways but...its been obvious for a couple pages that no top gun and we will just have to wait and see. People keep asking, maybe its because they're not reading and just posting I don't know...but we will find out sometime just not now. I see too where she kinda asks for it by posting on social media. Lesson learned, I guess...

When cheerlebrities post something on twitter or Facebook and have several thousand followers, people will talk. Comes with the territory. Could you imagine if at the end of last season Maddie put on her Facebook "Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...I have a HUGE decision to make" that the World might just fall over and 4,000 threads would be started? If the family does not want this kind of thing mentioned on a gossip board with crazed fans, perhaps this can be a lesson learned that social media is not always the way to outlet feelings.

I am no cheerlebrity, but I do have cheer moms and cheer friends on my personal Facebook page. Whenever I post something, everyone assumes it is about cheer. Or best of all, about them. People are People. Ive learned if you put it on social media, the sharks will go after it.
PREACH!

Back