All-Star Trinity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:cow:

I love how I move to Georgia and things seem super calm in the cheer world and then this happens. I really really hope for their sake that they don't talk this up a ton and then it fails horribly.

:cow:

I love how I move to Georgia and things seem super calm in the cheer world and then this happens. I really really hope for their sake that they don't talk this up a ton and then it fails horribly.

Would I go to hell if I said that I would maybe find it a little entertaining? I can't stand when in the summer teams are like, WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013, and are real cocky all year long. This sort of falls along those lines.

Would I go to hell if I said that I would maybe find it a little entertaining? I can't stand when in the summer teams are like, WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013, and are real cocky all year long. This sort of falls along those lines.

I would be there right beside you. That is why I really hope for their sake it doesn't happen, they wouldn't hear the end of it from people.

Elaborate?
Well they've gotten some pretty nasty press in the last few weeks on here between the recruitment, new athletes, GA stuff...they've made quite the name for themselves. Let's see if they can live up to it!

Come on people...do you really expect them to be like "Ho hum we are a new gym...maybe we'll make it maybe we won't but come one down and see us...we guess..."
Seems to me there is a lot of assumption going on about who is going there and why. A new gym is going to attract anyone who has been driving a long distance or feel like they could have a better shot at moving up. Unhappiness with team placement is the #1 reason why parents move their kids. If they feel like Susie has a better chance at being a flyer or on a Worlds team they are going to take it. AND a lot of those parents are going to do whatever they can to make their NEW gym as successful as possible to thumb their noses at their old gym. Even if it means making their new gym look bad in the process.
The only thing that has happened is a coach left GA and is now a program director (happens all the time), and two "cheerlebrities" have found that other things may be more fun in life than cheer (gasp). I read the GA tweets and found them to be more damaging than anything that Trinity has posted, they are just trying to talk themselves up to get people in the door.

Come on people...do you really expect them to be like "Ho hum we are a new gym...maybe we'll make it maybe we won't but come one down and see us...we guess..."
Seems to me there is a lot of assumption going on about who is going there and why. A new gym is going to attract anyone who has been driving a long distance or feel like they could have a better shot at moving up. Unhappiness with team placement is the #1 reason why parents move their kids. If they feel like Susie has a better chance at being a flyer or on a Worlds team they are going to take it. AND a lot of those parents are going to do whatever they can to make their NEW gym as successful as possible to thumb their noses at their old gym. Even if it means making their new gym look bad in the process.
The only thing that has happened is a coach left GA and is now a program director (happens all the time), and two "cheerlebrities" have found that other things may be more fun in life than cheer (gasp). I read the GA tweets and found them to be more damaging than anything that Trinity has posted, they are just trying to talk themselves up to get people in the door.

preaching.gif

The smartest thing might be just to stop responding. Every comment GA makes sends a message that Trinity is something to fear. Not even Angel can make a team....a World's worthy team if she and one other are the talent.

I understand a new gym wanting to sell themselves as "the" gym of super stars but I don't understand another gym acting umm....crazy for lack of a better word. :cow:

The smartest thing might be just to stop responding. Every comment GA makes sends a message that Trinity is something to fear. Not even Angel can make a team....a World's worthy team if she and one other are the talent.

I understand a new gym wanting to sell themselves as "the" gym of super stars but I don't understand another gym acting umm....crazy for lack of a better word. :cow:

I chalk it up to new gym excitement, and everyone is crazy right now. I have been wearing the conductor hat on the crazy train over in the parents area and need to chill out myself.

I chalk it up to new gym excitement, and everyone is crazy right now. I have been wearing the conductor hat on the crazy train over in the parents area and need to chill out myself.

Lmao!! Here comes the crazy train woooo woooo! I just imagined you driving the crazy train into town and all the cheer parents running and jumping onto the caboose. It's hilarious here inside my head...

I agree that they need to hype themselves up since they are a new gym and especially in the same area as big names like Georgia and Rays BUT I dont think they need to be handing out free tuition and scholarships left and right their first year. It just doesnt give out a very good first impression

I understand trying to build hype when you are new, they are a 2nd year gym no matter what they try to say, but there a line where it just becomes silly. They are building too much hype around 2 athletes and the rumors of another one. What is put on the mat when competitions start will speak far louder then twitter hype. If anything it just makes the bad blood between them and others bigger. I just hope that they live up to the hype or the backlash could be ugly and children don't deserve that.

Wish I could shimmy this a thousand times. Mr Butler has shimmied posts in this thread and chooses not to share what's going on in their PERSONAL lives........I think we should ALL step back and give this family some space. When they are ready to talk about it.......I'm sure they will. Until then..........butt out.

Well said! I think it is sad that people are presuming they are entitled to any information. The Butlers have are kind, giving people, and all of their children are well-mannered and genuine. Gabi is always the first person to encourage others and has been an incredible friend to my daughter, as well as countless others. She will be amazing and fierce no matter where she is; I have no doubt! A gazillion shimmies to you, mstealtoyou!

Back