All-Star Triple Crown?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well since theres already teams posted for this season, and theres a level 4 team up there im going to assume it doesnt include worlds

I was wondering the same thing and just assumed it was NCA UCA and Cheersport. Thanks everyone for the clarification! And happy to know I wasn't the only one who did't know!

I'm going to take this opportunity to brag on ACE Warriors. Whether they will win Worlds or not is still obviously in doubt.

But whatever they do, this has been a glorious season for them and for ACE.

When my daughter, Caitlin, started cheering on Warriors in 2003, they had never won a national competition. They then won WCA (over some amazing teams) and went on to win 5 in a row at that competition.

They then (in early 2004) finished 2nd at Cheersport to Top Gun (only comp I ever really felt the judges missed!) and didn't get a win at Cheersport until 2008. They have since gone on to win 4 in a row at that competition.

We attended NCA several times, but could never break through. This year that finally changed and they became the first ACE team to capture a level 5 title at NCA!

And then there is UCA. Warriors have had so many close calls at UCA, including some freak injuries that prevented wins. This year that again changed and ACE took the title.

I've watched the majority of these kids grow up in the gym and I cannot talk enough about how proud I am of what they've put together this year.

A Worlds title for them would be icing.

But no matter what, they still have baked a wonderful cake of a season.

W5

I'm going to take this opportunity to brag on ACE Warriors. Whether they will win Worlds or not is still obviously in doubt.

When my daughter, Caitlin, started cheering on Warriors in 2003, they had never won a national competition. They then won WCA (over some amazing teams) and went on to win 5 in a row at that competition.

They then (in early 2004) finished 2nd at Cheersport to Top Gun (only comp I ever really felt the judges missed!) and didn't get a win at Cheersport until 2008. They have since gone on to win 4 in a row at that competition.

We attended NCA several times, but could never break through. This year that finally changed and they became the first ACE team to capture a level 5 title at NCA!

And then there is UCA. Warriors have had so many close calls at UCA, including some freak injuries that prevented wins. This year that again changed and ACE took the title.

I've watched the majority of these kids grow up in the gym and I cannot talk enough about how proud I am of what they've put together this year.

W5
Sounds like such a ride!!

Triple crown? are the seriously going to call this achievement in cheerleading, the same thing as a three shots of crown royal?

Triple crown? are the seriously going to call this achievement in cheerleading, the same thing as a three shots of crown royal?

I highly doubt that's the idea they were going for. Crown symbolizes a ruler.... When you win arguably the 3 major competitions in cheerleading (other than worlds) in the same season it's safe to say your the dominant ruler of your division at the given time.... But hey, that's just what it says to me.

I highly doubt that's the idea they were going for. Crown symbolizes a ruler.... When you win arguably the 3 major competitions in cheerleading (other than worlds) in the same season it's safe to say your the dominant ruler of your division at the given time.... But hey, that's just what it says to me.

I obviously get the original concept of "crown"....
But it does also sound like an award that could be won at a saloon.

W5

SOOOO IN LOVE WITH ACE! Good luck at worlds..Warriors are my FAV coed team!

Back