All-Star Triple Crown?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I obviously get the original concept of "crown"....
But it does also sound like an award that could be won at a saloon.

But have you heard of the phrase Triple Crown not counting the alcohol version? Because this doesn't seem like you have.

The Triple Crown in horse racing is winning the Kentucky Derby, the Preakness and the Belmont.

But have you heard of the phrase Triple Crown not counting the alcohol version? Because this doesn't seem like you have.

The Triple Crown in horse racing is winning the Kentucky Derby, the Preakness and the Belmont.

That is where I had always heard of it. And I had heard of the triple crown quite a few years ago for these events. I was hoping people would fill in other triple crown winners on the wiki list for past years (I know there are more).

Winning once at NCA or CheerSport or UCA is a big deal.... but winning a 3 shows a great team with a good routine and consistency. Smoke (who I have a fondness for) is having their strongest year ever but the triple crown avoided them because they couldnt put it out on the floor for day 1 at UCA. To me, that is what makes winning all 3 special. IT IS HARD!

Back