All-Star Turning Into An International Cheer Team?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 18, 2015
I am a fan and I don't know if this is possible but here is the question. Is it possible for a cheer team like Central Jersey All Stars Team Gunz and The California All Stars Black Ops to turn into an international cheer team like Gym Tyme Blink and Gym tyme All Stars Chrome?

I am a fan and I don't know if this is possible but here is the question. Is it possible for a cheer team like Central Jersey All Stars Team Gunz and The California All Stars Black Ops to turn into an international cheer team like Gym Tyme Blink and Gym tyme All Stars Chrome?

I guess, as long as everyone on the team is 14, or 17 and older.

What's wrong with them being in the divisions they're in now?

Considering both of those gyms have international teams, I don't see why they would want to do that..?

I am a fan and I don't know if this is possible but here is the question. Is it possible for a cheer team like Central Jersey All Stars Team Gunz and The California All Stars Black Ops to turn into an international cheer team like Gym Tyme Blink and Gym tyme All Stars Chrome?[/QUOTE
highly impossible for both of them.

There are 3 requirements for divisions: Age, Number of Participants, and Gender of Competitors (IE Coed or All girl). As long as you meet those criteria, you could go in whatever division you dang well please with whatever team name you'd like. Teams switch divisions mid-season all the time.

Back